No promises

Sloane

I stayed downstairs, cleaning up the kitchen. It was around 9 pm and all of the kids were asleep with the exception of Amir. He stated down stairs with me as E got Leila's things together for school in the morning. While fixing a bottle for my son I made sure that Leila's lunch was packed.

"Slow down." I said holding the bottle for Amir. I thought about how I was going to handle what ever E threw at me when I got to the bed room.

As Amir finished I began turning off the lights and heading up stairs. I popped in to each kids room making sure they were asleep. I remembered that this was Tay's weekend with Leila.
Stopping in Amir's room I grabbed some diapers to keep in our room. Having him in the room with us allow the other kids to stay asleep and allowed us to not have to walk as far to make sure he's was OK especially because he is so young.I laid in bed, keeping him on my chest to have him drift off to sleep. As E finished showering.

10 minutes later he was out like a light. As I slowly stood up to lay him in the bassinet that we kept in our room, his mother stood in the door way of the bathroom. After making sure he was fully asked I walked over to the bathroom.

"Is her father picking her up from school for the weekend?" I asked.

"Yes. But we need to talk." She said while I grabbed her waist.

"I'll drop her off in the way to work." I licked my lips as I looked down at her. I guided E back in to the bathroom.

"Sloane can we talk?"

"Ok." We stepped back into the bathroom closing the door in an effort to cut any noise.

"What's up baby? What do you want to talk about?" I asked grabbing a handful of her ass. At the instance that she said that we needed to talk I could feel every ounce of anger from the previous conversation surfacing once again. Letting her go, I stood in front of my sink and turned on the water.

"Do you think that's killing her is necessary? Are you serious." With a long deep breath I picked up my tooth brush and tooth paste.

"You know how I get. It's best that we let it go."

"It's the only thing that I see fit. Is she ready to die about you?" I said partly joking. In the moment when it all first came to my head I was 100% serious. But now that I've had time to calm down I see how extreme it is. However, the thought will probably never leave my mind.

"You can't hurt her. It's my fault." She said is I looked at her in the mirror. Being calm was getting harder as I brushed my teeth. I paused after her statement. After rinsing and spitting I though about my next steps. If I left the house I would be going down hill.
I couldn't tell if I wanted to fight or fuck but I needed space.

"You are going to make me relapse." I said thinking that I said it low enough that she couldn't hear me. I continued to think about the consequences of the actions that I wanted to talk. I am a father, I have these business, and I have had my fair share of indiscretions.

"Sloane. Don't say that. I just want you to talk to me." She stepped closer. She tried to force her way in between me as the sink.

"It's hard for me to think about. You're my wife, and I just can't have the thought of someone else... I see how it feels. I got it." I shook my head.

"Talk to make. Tell me you hate me. Something Sloane." She pleaded with me.

"I could never hate you. Never E. But I really don't need you in my space right now. You just had a baby and I don't want stress you out. I'll see you later." When I finished she found a way to stand in front of me. We stood pressed together as she held me in place. She sat on the sing using her legs to rope me in and holding my arms. While I could easily go on about my night with out saying a word but I stood there.