Olivia

Sloane

I had been at work all day. I wanted nothing more than a relaxing Saturday.

Based in the phone call I got earlier I knew I was coming home to some bullshit. I could tell that the way our Friday was ruined Saturday night and was headed in the same direction.

"Thank god." I said pulling in to a normal amount of cars in the drive way. I waited for the garage to open noticing that both Nate and Erin were still here. As I pulled in I left everything in the car except for my phone.

The house was dark and smelled clean which was clue number one. Now I was sure that she was pissed at me. Walking towards the kitchen I saw the light coming from the basement door.

"At least someone is getting some." It was clear that My brother and Erin were in the middle of something X rated. Walking a way I noticed how strong the lavender scented Pin-sol was.

I took my shoes and shirt off as I made my way in to the foyer. I took a deep breath before walking yo the stairs and undoing the last button on my button up.

Leila was still with her father and Khalil and Nasir were asleep in Nasir's room. Amir's room was empty letting me know that he was with E in our room. I continued down the hall in to our room which seemed really big through my sleepy eyes. I paused in the narrow hallway that lead in to the larger part of our room. Amir slept calmly on the bed  next to E who seemed to have just drifted off to sleep. I went to take a shower and think about my next move. When she called me today she was calm but very sarcastic. E refused to tell me what exactly she wanted to talk to be about but told me to come home.

I made sure I close the door before turning on the lights and starting the shower. I took off my pants and under clothes off and stepped in to the large and lonely shower.

"What the fuck did I do?" I though to myself. I tried desperately to remember the conversation we had prior to her hanging up on me. I let the water run down my back even through the sting of E's scratch marks.

"I didn't touch Lacey, I have been home before the club closes, haven't been to Vegas... What did I do?" I guess the better question is what someone say I did?

There was no use of me trying to think about what she was pissed about. I finished my shower, brushed my teeth and walked in to the closet through the door in the bathroom. It took me no time to gab a pair of drawls and a shirt. I made sure to put in some lotion and take up some extra time. Once I heard the baby I knew that there was no hiding from whatever was next.

I walked directly into the bedroom still rubbing lotion on my arms. E was now holding Amir in her arms as I walked through the door.

"Did I wake y'all up?" I asked yawning. I waited for her to speak as I I walked over to her said of the bed and slightly slouched to kiss her. When her head turned the other way I stepped back. E had no problem handing me the baby.

"Hey boy." I whispered to him. Amir was a little fussy but nothing I couldn't handle.

"Kinda but I'm glad you did wake me up." She sat up in the bed. She ran her hands down her face which let me know she was getting herself together. E folded her lips and watched me move back and forth with Amir in my arms.

"Do I need to put my son down?" I asked.

"He is probably the only one that can save you if you don't say the right thing so you may want to hold him." She said. I watched her bite her lip and criss crossed her legs.

"What?" I asked pausing my rocking motion.

"So if I would have been messing with a man instead of Lacey when we were on a break would you have reacted the same way?" She asked plainly. I took sometime to think about my reaction.