Related

Sloane

"Go in the house." I steeped around the broken glass.

"Go in the house for what?" She rolled her eyes.

"Where are you going if you don't?" I asked now truly confused. She dropped her head before picking it up and rolling her eyes.

"I don't want to be around you right now. Just let me clear my head." She stepped backwards.

"Clear it in the house. I told you the baby wasn't mine and I know you are upset but I promise you what ever you are going to do won't make it better. E I love you." She continue to look at me with a confused face.

"Ok. I love you too but it's obviously not enough to love you. It's not enough to fuck you three times a day, cook your meals, have your kids. It's not enough to make sure you are mentally stable and clean, or even admit that I don't want to be with a soul but you." She yelled. Not only that I read the text message to Leila's father telling him to keep her for a few more days but I also got a glimpse of the concerned act Tay put on.

"Sloane I didn't think I had it in my but you push me to it every fucking day. Today isn't one of them I just need you out of my space."

"That big ass house? You want space? How much space do you need." I said prepare to argue with her all night. I stepped towards her.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I could tell she was drained and that was the only thing to make be back off.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"I can't do this shit right now. We just had a baby and now this? You know how hard it was healing and adjusting and now this? We will figure this out when ever but not now."

"So what? You gone drive over to her house, fuck on her a little bit just to hurt me and be back here to apologize? I can give you what you need."

"Sloane I don't have the energy for this. I'll be down town. Call me if it pertains to the boys."

"Fine E. Do what you gotta do." I walked in to the house to get a broom to clean up the glass. The car was the least of my worries there were a few other car she could take. With it a word, she followed me in the house only to grab another car key.

I waited until she pulled off to go outside and clean up the mess that I had made.

I watched her drive out of the drive way and I considered following her but that would only make this worse. My main concern is making sure that the boys were sleeping well and cleaning up the mess E made in the closet.

This was the third time I had walked up all these these steps and I didn't want to do it again. This house was set up similar to our last home but much larger. There was a lot more space and a lot Steps. My anxiety wouldn't let me pass the boys room without checking on them. After that I was in the homestretch, and made it to the master bedroom. The closet that I once had meticulously organized, was half of a war zone. I picked up the suit jacked that still had hangers on them and placed the back in their spots. Next I was able to pick up the pile of under clothes that she made and fold them.

Ding
I looked at my phone and hesitated to unlock it.

Nate dog: y'all good out there?
Me: Far from it

I woke up confused as though about how I got down stairs and how I fell asleep on the couch. I stretched out and walked from the living room, through the kitchen and into the foyer. Looking at the dish were the car keys sat E was home and our siblings were not. I opened the garage door only to see a vehicle I didn't own. The truck looked familiar but I couldn't figure it out. I jogged up the steps and poked my head in to the kids rooms. I noticed they were absolutely spotless and were boys gone. I stopped in my tracks as I passed Amir's room.