4. Ask Her

Sloane

"It ain't gone happen." He confirmed my suspicions.

"The hell you mean?" He actually thought I was going to help his ass. I thought about it quickly. I would be able to get finish paying of the building instantly but wasn't worth it.

"I have a lot of shit going on. Doing any thing with you or Kev is a major back slide. I can't help you. I never pegged you as the scary type anyway. Why does Tyson put that in your heart?" I said making my first logical choice of the night.

"Man fuck all of that. Only god puts fear in my heart."

"No you have been messing with that lil light skin girl from up town. Jas! That's her name. You fucked his bitch while he was away. The only thing that meant something to him in this city." Tyson conf be tight with Tay for a variety of reasons but that made me most sense to me. Tyson was from the south and Jas was the only thing that made him feel whole. She is to him what E is to me.

"It's not about her and it never was..."

"What is it about? None of this seems that serious to me and it may not even be to him." Tay never asked for money but he didn't debt that he needed me which was slightly scary.

"This is how you are going to carry it?" He asked as if he was hurt. I could see why he felt like I would jump at the chance, I almost did.

"Are you fucking  serious? We ain't boys no more, especially not how we used to be. You have disrespected me, my wife, and family more times than I can count. Plus I told your ass two years ago that the last drop was the last drop and I meant it." I didn't understand why it was so hard for him to understand.

"Tyson is solid in my eyes." I said concluding the conversation on my end.

"Cool. I get it. We all have to take a hit for family." He stood up.

"You can't even tell me what the problem is. Your ass is nervous about hime being a free man that's it." I said hoping for a reaction.

"Hold on to that family because when I fuck your wife again you will never know." I thought about climbing over this desk and beating his ass but I have caused enough bodily harm today. I though about shooting his ass but that would light the streets on fire.

"Same lame ass Deontay Robbins. Tell me why you fell like it's ok to insert her in to any and everyone?" He stood up dramatically.

"She has never loved anyone the way she loved me. While she thinks she is happy with you she misses the thrill I give her."

"You're really full of yourself. You know that?" I laughed in his face.

"The Emerald I know liked sex all day, in public places, with women... You know what, ask her about the kitchen."

"I guarantee that nothing has changed. Make sure you tip your bottle girl." I said cutting the conversation short. I went back to running my business.

"Just because she is pregnant doesn't mean it was you are hitting it right." He slammed my door.

-
Closing time
-

Last call at the bar came and went when I as I did the final walk through. There wasn't much to talk about with Adrien because I knew she would have everything together.

"If you need any thing from behind the bar have one of they guys get it." Adrien and I had become closer and she was aware of a few of my less than favorable business practices. However, this one I just didn't feel like explaining. I viewed her as a sister so she had a way of making me feel like shit.