6.Yes

Sloane

"We are married and too far removed from a lot of bullshit to start jumping to conclusions." She said making me feel even more stupid. Another man, an irrelevant man, had me questioning if I was handling my business at home. I hadn't had any complaints prior to or during E so my insecurity was fresh and unwarranted.

"Understood." I settled my self down feeling stupid for even thinking... I really let him in my head.

"I can't fake how you make me feel when we..." I stopped in the middle of my sentence after Bria came around the corner.

"Stop letting people do this to us." She pushed me a bit. When she did I grabbed her wrist almost coming out of character.

"Hi." She waved before scampering away. This was her way of telling us to join them in the living room. I continued to help me down the steps until we were in the foyer.

"I'm sorry." She stood on her tippy toes when went in for a kiss making me think that at the moment all was forgiven.

"Take a shower." She said before laughing. She looked my up and down.

"Don't look at me like that." I waited for her to play dumb. I couldn't keep her off of me in the start of the first pregnancy and this one I have had to change my body wash because she couldn't take the smell. The best part of the pregnancy was the pussy buffet. If I couldn't penetrate it I was glad to eat it.

"I'm mad at you so don't think that's your way out of it." She still had that twinkle in her eye.

"I want that lil boy to cook mad long as possible because once I get you to myself baby..."

"You'll What?" She put her hands on her hips still playing with my emotions.

"Show a whole let better than I could ever tell you." I whispered hopping that Bria's wondering ears weren't around. I stepped closers to her causing her to blush a bit.

"Take a shower." She whispered back. I knew by the slight tremble in her voice she was wet.

"I'll do that and then I'll have to step out for a few hours." I kissed her before she could curse me out. I tried my best to slide it in to the conversation.

"Yeah whatever." She snatched a way from me.

"I know I got you a lil hot and bothered but I've got to pay someone a visit. Two hours tops babe." I smiled at her, taking a bit of the edge off. Vaughn's little girl friend has been causing some problems that need to be handled immediately. This situation had been growing by the second and it was only a matter of time before it hit the fan.

"You got one foot in the club and the other in them streets. From my the looks of it the streets are winning. The fact that you think I don't see it baffles me." She walked a way leaving me confused. I went up stairs to change and shower without even getting in to the argument. We have had the conversation time and time again but it wasn't worth right now. I wanted to know how she figured out what was going on it if she just had a hunch.

I checked my phone to see a few missed calls. Complete ignoring them I showered and changed.

"Club first." I said out loud trying to plan my day. I opted for a casual, incognito look. As soon as I got dressed I realized I was starving. The easy option would be to eat at work but I'd rather grab a bite in my house with my family. Knowing I was pushing my limits I made my way down stairs. Emerald and her sister sat at the kitchen Island while Bria sat glued so the tv and my son sat his play pin completely unbothered. I went over, immediately scooping him up. My actions caused him to fall out laughing as I kissed his chubby cheeks. I put Khalil down as I felt E glaring at me.

"We will be back later this week. You think you can handle being here for the baby furniture delivery Sloane?" Erica asked crossing her arms and rolling her neck. I debated my reply. Honestly if anyone should be getting fucked it's her. I understand I'm married to her sister and every misstep I make is fatal but damn. This is how you talk to me in my house?

I looked her up and down and continued my journey in to the kitchen.

"Come on bunny, tell your auntie and uncle bye." She scuffed as I prepared to make the best sandwich of my life.

"You want one?" I asked E as Erica bickered with Bria. She shook her head as I placed my hands on her waist as maneuvered around the kitchen.

"Can I come back?" Bria popped up as her mother helped her with her jacket.

"Whenever you want to babygirl." I answered her question while whispering to E.

"Fix your face." She said catching my attitude. She leaned on the island with her back facing her sister.

"Who the fuck do she think she is? Can I handle waiting for baby furniture?" I came straight out with the reason why my face was turned up.

"Look you know how she is. That why I told her I needed to spend time with you. That's why she is leaving." I continued to make lunch when she spoke.

"Kill the fucking attitude." She stepped away passing me an onion.

"Make me E. Your sister should be worried about her relationship."

"Let it go babe." Erica and Bria walked towards us. I was hugged Bria just after finishing the sandwiches.

"Call me when you get home ok." E walked them out to the front for as I grabbed a seat. I started eating realizing that I don't have much time before opening the club. The plan was to check in on Vaughn and meet up with his girl with out bring caught up in business. It was later than I thought but I could still make a few moves.

"You ready for this baby?" I asked as I watched her rub her belly as she waddled back to me.

"Are you?" She asked taking half of the first finished sandwich. I wasn't honestly but there isn't anything else that would bring me joy.

"Why would you ask that?" I automatically got defensive.

"Your head is really everywhere but here. I need to be present this time." I paused partly because she was right and partly because her comment hurt me.

"I left because I wasn't eat you needed in your pregnancy. I was in a downward spiral E. We had just got settled in the house and I knew you were safe." I tried to explain the damn near two year old logic. She wasn't ok with it then and I knew she would bring it up again.

"So to answer your question, yes. I am..."