Chapter 28

Two days before the wedding and the boys just arrived in Spain. They will be staying in the most luxury hotel of the island. It was quite expensive to hire rooms for all their guests, but it's totally worth it.

"ZAAAAAYN!" Louis drops his suitcase and jumps into the arms of his best friend. "Lou!" Zayn hugs his friend tightly back. He missed his little minion. "I can't believe you are here Lou. You are here to get married! I'm so excited!" He squeezes Louis like he is a little sponge but let's go of him when he sees Harry. He walks over to him and gives him a hug as well, of course not as loving as the hug he gave his childhood best friend. Zayn takes both their suitcases being the strong man he is and puts it in the trunk of his car. Louis is sitting on the passenger seat next to his best friend, Harry in the back.

It's a 45 minute drive to the hotel and when they arrive their wedding planner is already waiting for the pair.

"Hello, boys!" She gives a warming smile at the couple and Zayn."

"Hi, Jenny! Good to see you again." Louis smiles, shaking her hand. Harry follows his example and so does Zayn. It's like the three of them are going to marry.

"So I was thinking to first let you guys freshen up and eat something. After we could go to the venue. The weather forecast is promising as there is no rain at all predicted. I have staff setting up everything on the island and there will be no excursions going on there until the day after the wedding. Just to check it one more time, the theme colours are green and blue right?" The woman asked. It's an unusual combination.

"Yes, exactly. Okay Jenny, then we will meet up with you in two hours okay?" Harry asks. The brunette girl nods and says a quick 'see you later' before disappearing to her room.

"Okay, boys. I will leave the two of you alone. Simon is going to kill me if he finds out I literally just ditched work for the whole morning." Zayn jokes.

"Weren't you off?" Louis asks.

"Nope." Zayn says, popping the P.

Louis shakes his head fondly and says goodbye to his best friend. They will be meeting up again tomorrow as the others arrived as well. This day is only Harry and Louis... Oh yeah and Jenny.

The boys go to their room and quickly take a shower together and change their clothes. It's a lot hotter here in Spain than it was back in the UK.

"So where are we going to eat? Want to eat in the hotel restaurant or out?" Harry asks his fiancé who will be his husband in two days.

"Out. I'm going to take you to that sandwich place where I brought you on our first time out together and this time you are just going to eat that sandwich and not going to act like a dick. Your grumpy mood from that day literally ruined that place for me and I love their food so I want a good memory there so I can go back there to eat." Louis jokes and pecks Harry's nose.

"I couldn't know I was having lunch with my future husband back then!" Harry defends himself. "I wasn't even interested in boys!"

Louis starts to laugh loudly. "Not interested in boys? Are you joking, Styles? Is that why you got hard only watching me and me talking to you and teasing you? Not interested in boys, babe you are hilarious. You were soooo all over me." Louis says cockily.

"Me all over you? It was the other way around, Tomlinson." Harry says as confident as possible.

"Oh please do explain your theory." Louis crosses his arms and looks amused at the younger boy in front of him.

"You couldn't stay away from me and befriended my friends only to be sure I would go out with you as well that night. You knew I would have said no if you asked me. That's why you convinced Shirley and Niall, knowing they would say yes and I wouldn't stay alone in the hotel. You even went up to my friends to ask my room number and sacrificed your day off to take me out. So who was all over who boo bear? Don't think I didn't know what you were doing, sexy ass." Harry playfully slaps Louis on his ass and a small giggle escapes Louis mouth.

"Okay, Hazza. You are right. Let's just say we were honestly all over each other from day one. Although I wasn't the one that peed on you on purpose." Louis says teasingly, knowing very well that was actually an accident.

"You didn't just say that, Tomlinson!" The boys playfight for a bit until they arrive at the sandwich place.

"You know, I should make drama again with you now so you don't want to come back here and I can come here secretly to eat the whole menu." Harry says while eating his sandwich. It's so freaking good.

"Wow, babe. I'm happy to hear that you'd rather fight me than share fucking sandwiches with me. Can't wait to be your husband." Louis jokes, taking a bite from his own.

"I'm joking, baby. Nothing can ever beat my love for you. Those sandwiches are good but you are better." Harry leans over the table and automatically Louis leans in as well. Just when Louis is about to connect their lips, Harry's hand is on his plate and steals his sandwich, putting it in one bite in his mouth.

"Really, Styles? Seducing me just to steal my sandwich? Am I really going to marry you?" Louis says shaking his head but still not able to hide his fond.

"You can't blame me, Lou. In two days I'm promising I will share everything with you for the rest of my life. Let me enjoy the sandwich okay? After tomorrow I'm freaking sharing it with you." Harry says while eating his own sandwich again.

Louis chuckles but then calls the waiter over again. "Sir? Can I have two more bacon sandwiches please? One of them with extra mayo and only one tomato so it doesn't overrule the taste of the other vegetables. That's how my fiancé likes it best." The man nods and writes down the order.

"Did you just order me another sandwich?" Harry asks.

"Yes. So I can eat my own in peace without you stealing it."