Chapter 29

Yesterday the boys went out to check the venue after their sandwich adventure. It was breath taking and even more beautiful than in their wildest dreams. There were loads of flowers, the chairs were in blue and green and let's not forget the breath taking view from the hill. They can't believe they are going to marry tomorrow. It's the most beautiful day for both boys. They can't wait to share their lives together forever.

Right now they are in reception, waiting for their guests to arrive. The plan is that all of them arrive today, sleep one night in the hotel and they go together to the island on 2 different boats. One boat with mainly Louis' guests, one boat with mainly Harry's, splitting up the grooms before they say 'I do'.

There won't be really a bachelor party for the boys. None of them fancied strippers and cheap beer. They just want to spend the night before their wedding together and surrounded by all the people that they love.

The boys are already two hours in reception. Their guests come from many different airports which causes different times to arrive. The first one was Olivia, who came from LAX. Niall, Benjamin and Roxy will arrive in like an hour coming from London and then there is Gemma, Toby, Anna and hopefully Anne that come from Manchester and Lottie, Mark and Hannah who will fly from Doncaster airport. Luckily Zayn, Payno, Lee, Dani, Stan and some other of Louis' friends are mainly already on the island. They are now just chilling out at the pool and thanking Simon for giving them all off today and tomorrow. They really appreciate the gesture and make the most of their time.

Louis is lying down on Harry's lap in reception. He plays a stupid game of Flappy Bird and Harry just watches the screen of his boyfriend's phone, giggling when Louis curses if his bird hits the green tube. They are waiting bored for their next guests to arrive. It should be the one from Manchester and Louis is really nervous. He really hopes Anne is joining her daughter. It would be the best surprise ever for Harry and he wants to see his sunshine smile. Louis knows Harry wants to marry him, and is happy they will be married tomorrow but he also can read the pain in his lovers eyes, missing his mother.

"Look, there is Gemma!" Harry says pointing at the entrance. Louis stops his game abruptly and they walk over to the little family. Harry hugs his sister and then walks over to Toby to hug the boy. Louis gives Gemma a questioning look. Gemma's eyes are sad and shakes her head. Louis' heart breaks. Anne is not coming. She really hates Louis so much she won't even attend her one and only sons' wedding. Louis feels like throwing up. He is so happy he never told Harry about his little visit to the older woman. He would have been crushed knowing that his mother denied their wedding invitation.

Gemma and Toby are now unpacking in their room and of course Louis agreed to watch little Anna for a while when they do that. The baby is now on Louis' lap and he peppers her face with kisses, making the little baby laugh.

"You will be the best father, Lou." Harry says fondly as he watches the boy next to him. "You are so good with her and she loves you so much. I'm quite sure I'm the boring uncle just because of you. You have her wrapped around your finger, that little princess."

"It's the other way around, Harold. She has me wrapped around her tiny finger, don't you my little angle?" Louis coos and little Anna reacts by making some weird but cute noises.

"DID YOU GUYS ADOPT A BABY!" Harry looks up when he hears his best friends' voice. Of course, only he could scream like that. Roxy, Benjamin and his wife both look confused at the fake blond.

"Hey, Niall. No this is Anna, my niece and she also stole my fiancé." Harry explains jokingly.

"Oh, she looks so much like you and Gemma, doesn't she?" The Irish coos.

"She does. Now Nialler, Roxy, Benjamin welcome in the hotel. Harry has your key cards. Louis explains, not stopping to hug the little girl. They all take their key cards and disappear into the room. The boys stay there until everybody arrived. That's when they went up to their room and changed for the party that was planned tonight. Both were excited, really excited.

It's 8 o'clock when they all gather together. Gemma has called a babysit service to watch Anna so she could attend this event as well together with her husband. There is some music playing, food everywhere and they have a bar where they can take drinks all night long as much as they want. Right now Harry, Louis, Gemma and Lottie are hanging out together, only the four of them, sitting on a couch in the corner of the room.

"So you are Gemma?" Lottie asks. The brown haired girl nods. "You must be Lottie. Louis has told me a lot about you."

"I did." Louis says proudly. Harry rolls his eyes fondly at the man that's sitting on his lap now.

"He also told me a lot about you. I really want to thank you for being a sister to him when I couldn't." Louis' heart breaks when he hears the words of his sister. He knows she really means them, but he also knows the glass of wine is causing her to say those words.

"Lots that's really sweet you are saying that. Here have a drink sweetheart." Louis takes his own bottle of water and hands it to his sister. He doesn't plan on drinking tonight. There is no way he is going to have a hang over on his own wedding day.

"Is it vodka?" Lottie asks giggling.

Louis wants to tell her that no, Louis the 24 year old brother doesn't give his 17 year old sister a full bottle of vodka in a water bottle but Gemma is quicker.

"Yes, it is."

"Straight????" Lottie's eyes are wide.

"No, gay." Harry jokes.

The four burst out laughing and Lottie takes big gulps of Louis' bottle, slowly starting to sober up. They spent some more time chatting, only the four of them until they hear a song they know very well.

"You know I want you... It's not a secret I try to hide." It's not Zac Efron's voice but Harry's. It's the recording they made in Simons house.

"Have this dance with me babe." Harry whispers in Louis ear. Louis nods and stands up, taking Harry's hand and drags him to the dancefloor.

Louis' arms are around Harry's neck and Harry's hands are resting on Louis' hips. Their foreheads are touching as they slowly move on the music. All the other people around stopped talking, all the pair of eyes on he couple on the dancefloor. But they didn't notice. The only thing in their world was Louis and Harry, Harry and Louis.