Chapter 30 [Final Chapter]

Today is the day. Today is the day that Louis and Harry are going to promise to stay at each other's side forever. They are both nervous but in a good way. They know it's a happy day and nothing can go wrong as long as they have each other.

Jenny is at the hotel, counting the guests and leading them to the bus that leads them to the port. She just took both boys' bags with their suits in it for later and other stuff they need for the preparation. Now the boys are still in their casual attire while the guests are all fancy. They didn't do the bachelor party and they did see each other the night before the wedding so there is one tradition that they want to keep and that's the 'walking down the isle' part or in their case 'climb the hill'.

"Does everybody have everything?" Jenny speaks through the microphone in the bus. There are some people mumbling small yesses and Louis laughs.

"Why are you laughing, boo?" Harry asks. The boys are sitting in the very front next to each other.

"It's like we are going on a school trip to the zoo, not our wedding."

Harry has to laugh as well and he agrees with the boy. "It is kind of like a zoo trip, isn't it? We are the animals and finally we are escaping our cage that held us locked up for so long."

The metaphor does something to Louis and he kisses his boyfriend softly, telling him how much he loves him and then the bus leaves.

Jenny is standing in front of the two boats. Antonio is the captain on Louis' one and his brother is the one on Harry's boat.

"So, I need on the Tomlinson boat: Lottie, Mark, Danielle, Zayn, Yacer, Stan and Liam. I need on the Styles boat: Toby, Gemma, Anna, Niall, Roxy Benjamin, Louise (Benjamins wife) and Olivia. Please go to the boat I instructed you to go." Jenny makes big hand gestures and the people go on the assigned boats.

"Wait! Wait!" A woman screams. Her heels are making a clicking sound on the stones. Harry and Louis both look up. A big smile appears on the older boys' face while the younger one is really confused.

"Mom?" Harry whispers in unbelief.

The woman runs towards her son and hugs him tightly.

"Oh my Harry, my little boy. I am so sorry." The woman is crying and so does Harry. "Can I please attend your wedding?"

Harry is shocked. He is happy, really happy but shocked.

"Of course you can mom. You are my mom. I am so happy you are here. Did Gemma convince you?" He embraces the woman again.

"Louis did."

Harry lets go of his mother and looks at his soon to be husband.

Louis wants to explain everything to Harry but gets cut off by Jenny.

"We have a schedule to follow, boys! Miss you are not in the list. I am so sorry. I can not put you on Harry's boat, it's full. There is a free spot on Louis' if that is fine by you?"

Harry nervously bites his lip, scared for his mother reaction but a huge weight falls of his shoulders when he hears his mother say the most wonderful thing ever.

"Of course it's fine. He will be my son after all in a few hours." She embraces the smaller boy and Louis feels his heart burst from happiness. He finally got accepted by the woman that gave birth to his husband.

Anne steps on the boat and now it's only Harry and Louis left. Harry puts his hand on Louis' cheek and makes blue and green meet.

"I don't know what you have done to my mother, Lou. But thank you so much. I love you. I'll see you on the hill." Harry presses his lips softly but full with passion on Louis', the last kiss as boyfriends, not husbands.