Chapter 3

"Baby, wake up. We have to leave to the venue." Harry carefully shakes Louis. "Mmmh, we don't have five more minutes?" Louis moans. "No, babe. I promise I let you sleep as long as possible. I already packed your stuff. Come on, I can't be late. Unless you don't want to be at the soundcheck and rehearsal..." Louis jumps up.

"I want to be there. I have never seen it. Yes, I'm coming with you. Have you showered already?" Louis asks. Harry nods.

"Yes, babe I'm already finished dressing up and stuff. We are never ready on time when we shower together love and you know that.

Louis chuckles. "True shit. Okay, give me 20 minutes and I'm ready." He quickly pecks Harry on the lips and disappears in the bathroom.

50 minutes later Louis is ready. Harry knows his boyfriend can't get ready fast so it's not really a big problem he is late. He already calculated this time into the schedule.

"Sorry I'm late, babe!" Louis jumps into his pants, pulling it up on the small hoops for his belt. He looks hilarious.

"It's fine. Security already took our suitcases and put it in the tour bus. I'm excited to show you it. Come on." Harry grabs Louis' hand and they run towards the bus that is parked in front of them.

"So this is it!" Both boys are still standing outside. It's a huge bus and Harry's face is on it, name of his album mentioned as well.

"I never thought I'd ever see my boyfriends' face on a freaking tour bus." Louis jokes. "But I like it. It's amazing. I'm proud of you, Hazza." Louis pecks Harry's cheek before entering the bus.

"This is John! He is one of the drivers." Harry introduces Louis to the older, bald man.

"Hi! I'm John. Nice to meet you. I saw the two of you on Harry's concert yesterday. Congratulations!" John stretches his arm and Louis shakes his hand giving the man his friendliest smile.

"Hi, John. I am Louis. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. I'm glad it didn't DRIVE you crazy yeah? You get it?" Louis laughs with the joke he just makes and both Harry and John roll their eyes.

"He is something you have there, Harry. Don't think you will get bored." John jokes.

"He is such a dork but I love him. He is my dork." Harry puts his arm around Louis and pulls him closer to himself.

"You'll be a hand full, won't you?" John winks at Louis.

"Oh, come on John! We just got to know each other and you are already THROWING ME UNDER THE BUS?" Louis again laughs loud and the two others shake their heads at the smaller boy laughing. Harry feels butterflies when he looks at Louis. His eyes are shining and the sweet noises leaving his mouth warm his heart. He loves seeing Louis like this.

"I see how you two got together. Same sense of horrible humour. Anyway boys you should enter the bus now. We have to leave. I'm happy to see you again, Harry! Oh and nice to meet you, Louis. You look like a nice lad."

Harry proudly takes Louis' hand, feeling proud when people compliment his boy. "Believe me, John he is."

"So this is the kitchen. There's already tea, chocopuffs and some Nesquick chocolate milk. I wanted you to feel like home." Louis smiles at Harry. "That's so sweet, love. But you know home is where you are." Harry blushes. Louis still has that effect on him.

"This is like the living room. There is a tv, an X-box and the couch is really comfy." Harry shows the small room and Louis eyes are lighting up when the X-box is mentioned. "Can we play later?" He asks the younger boy.

Harry chuckles and nods. "Yes we can baby. I ordered it for you. I know how much you love it." Louis pulls his arms around Harry. "You are the best, babe. I love you."

Harry showed the bedroom where there was a single bed that they would share, the small bathroom and the recording booth which made Louis really excited. Louis loved it and he really looks forward to spend time with his boyfriend here. They played some games on the X-box until they arrived at the venue.

"I have never seen a concert hall without people. It's crazy." Louis' eyes are big and Harry looks in awe at his boy. "It's pretty cool. You can sit here if you want. I have soundcheck." Louis nods and sits on a chair that was put in front of the stage. A few minutes later Harry appears on the stage, guitar in his hand and microphone in front of him. Jeff is there as well and it makes feel Louis really uncomfortable. He decides to ignore it though. His eyes are only on his Harry.

"Jeff, there are some problems. The playlist isn't complete. 'They don't know about us' isn't on there." Harry says eyes sliding over the piece of paper.

"I know. You are not singing that disgusting song again. It's not on your first album so I don't see why you would repeat that horrible action that you did yesterday. You are not playing it. You just play the songs from your first album." Jeff snaps.

"I want to sing it. You said I can put songs from my second album in the concert. 'They don't know about us' is one of them. I want to play it." Harry argues back.

"I don't want you to sing it. It makes me want to vomit. You keep your fucking gay songs for your next album. Oh right, there won't be one as I will not extend your contract. Now start to sing you faggot. There is a soundcheck to do."

Louis' heart breaks when he sees Harry on the stage. With every word Jeff screamed in his face, he shrunk a bit more. Louis feels the need to protect his boyfriend.

"Why don't you just shut that fucking mouth of yours. Harry can play whatever the fuck he wants. If he wants to play that song, he plays it. You're his manager, not the fucking president." Louis spits out the words.

Jeff who was standing with his back to Louis turns around, face full red and eyes basically on fire.

"Did I ever ask your opinion, little gay boy. You can leave. I don't want to see your face here."

"He is not leaving. Not unless you want to pay back every single fan because when he leaves, I follow." Harry immediately puts himself back together when he hears how Jeff talks to Louis. No one talks like that to Louis, no fucking single person.

"You two make me sick. Play your fucking song. After this tour I'm rid of you." Jeff turns on his heels and leaves the stage. Harry smiles at Louis and Louis gives him a sweet smile back, mouthing an I love you. Harry makes a heart with his hands and starts the soundcheck. No matter who is against them, they will always have each other's back. Separate they are weak, together they are the strongest people walking on this earth.