Chapter 13

Right after Belgium the boys are heading to Louis' favourite place: Paris. They are laying down in the small single bed in the tour bus, arms touching. Apparently that's not enough for Louis. He wants his boyfriend even closer to him and so he tells him.

"Babe, I want you closer to me." Louis pulls Harry to his side so their bodies are pushed against each other. "We are sharing a single bed in a tour bus. I don't think we can be a lot closer, boo." Harry presses his lips against Louis' softly. "You know where we go next by the way?" Harry says jokingly. "It's Paris, love. It's just... The most romantic city in the world and we will be there. Honestly I doubt it will top Rome after our time there. Even though Paris is my favourite city, our time in Rome was perfect. I honestly couldn't imagine Paris being even more romantic than that." Harry kisses Louis' forehead.

"Believe me, I think it will."

Harry thinks about his plan. He is really nervous about it. He hopes Louis will like it. It would crush his heart if he doesn't like it. He told Gemma about it and she fully agreed, telling Harry that she is sure Louis would like it, even love it, that he doesn't have a reason to be afraid.

"Do you really think you can top my date, Styles? I mean try to beat Rome by night." Louis jokes before kissing Harry's lips again. Harry pulls the boy on top of him so they can make out lazily.

"Let me at least try, boo. Now let's go to bed. We already arrive in a couple of hours and we have all the day to ourselves and I want to use every single second." Louis pecks Harry's lips. He agrees with the boy. He wants to enjoy every single second they are in Paris as well. It's his favourite city and it's the city of love. He can't believe he will be in the city of love with his baby only in a couple of hours. Louis wishes he could organise a date like he did in Rome again

The next morning Harry looks at Louis sleeping. Louis' face looks peaceful and he is using Harry's chest as a pillow. He snores a little and it's just so cute.

Harry himself didn't really sleep in the night. He hopes so much Louis likes his surprise. If he doesn't it might ruin their relationship and that's honestly the last thing he wants. But he is willing to take the risk. He has a good feeling about this.

"Baby, wake up. We are in Paris." Harry's voice is soft. Louis hates to be woken up abruptly. He kisses the boys' forehead, nose, cheeks and ends on his lips. He feels Louis smiling into the kiss and the smaller boy rolls on top of his boyfriend.

"Never thought I would wake up with my boyfriend in Paris. This is so perfect. Can we have morning sex in Paris?" Louis starts kissing Harry's neck and his hands are moving to the younger boys' boxer.

Harry chuckles but can't deny that yes, that proposal sounds really tempting. "I don't see why not."

After their fun morning the boys take a shower, change themselves and they say goodbye to John telling him they are going to explore the city. Harry gives Louis his leather jacket and he takes his longer coat for himself. It's quite chilly outside.

The boys decide they are starting their trip in the city by eating some nice brunch. Harry ordered the 'lovers brunch' and in front of him are a lot of pastries, a collection of different kinds of cheese, homemade chocolate paste, a piece of baguette each, an omelette, tea and orange juice.

"You do realise if I finish that brunch you are carrying me through Paris, right? I wouldn't be able to walk." Louis says eyeing the food in front of him.

"Maybe for once you know how I feel than. I'm never able to walk." Harry jokes.

Louis has a smirk on his face and takes a sip of the tea. "You're welcome, love." He gives Harry a flirty wink.