Chapter 18

(A/N: I want to thank you guys for over 1k reads. It really means a lot to me. Ily <3)

With the  holidays approaching, everyone was preparing for the few weeks off of school that it followed. Most students. He  didn't want Harry to be alone like most years, so Ron decided to stay too. Hermione said she'd also join them. She insisted she was staying for Harry, but Ron suspected it was mainly because Pansy would be there.

The whole holiday thing wasn't really going to change much, since Draco's father being busy with "work" and since Blaise always stayed anyway.

In light of this- Fred and George decided to throw a party in the Gryffindor common room. Overall, Ron wasn't too excited about the party, it was right next to his dorm room- meaning he wouldn't get any sleep that night. But he  decided to at least try to enjoy it.

So there he was, staring down at his suitcase, flung wide open and laying on the floor. He should of packed more clothes. When the majority of your time is spent in school uniform you don't really pay much attention to the other clothes packed. Right now he really wished he had. He sighed and started to look through the truck.

After too long spent digging around in his trunk he pulled out what was- by his standards, a decent outfit. At least he was sure it was better than those dreadful robes from the Yule Ball. Though that didn't really stand for much, he could be wearing a bin bag and still look better in it than he did in those old things.

It was a burgundy button-down shirt and a pair of ripped black jeans. Hermione had given him some "presentable" muggle clothes last summer. Apparently his dad's interpretation of muggle fashion was more than a little outdated.

Classes had ended a while ago so he had decided to meet up with Harry in library before the party so they could arrive like everyone else when it started. Hermione was obviously going with Pansy so they'd meet her once everyone was at the party. "It started at 8 right?" Ron asked.
Harry replied: "Yeah that means we got ten minutes until 8:30. We'll go then."
"Who d'you think is going be the victim of Fred and George's new prank tonight?" Ron enquired.
"It honestly could be anyone," Harry admitted, "I'm just hoping it won't be me."
Ron objected, "Oh come on they never prank you."
"Well the twins are too unpredictable too feel safe." Harry claimed.
Ron complained: "I just wish they were unpredictable enough to lay off trying to embarrass me every other day."
"Maybe it's because you get so annoyed." He suggested with a smirk."
"Hey don't laugh at me-" Ron stated, "wait until they do it to you. It's not funny when Mcgonagall asks why you're late and you have to explain that you fell in the lake, in the corridor." Now full on laughing Harry replied: "I remember that, you were soaked waist down. I almost got detention from how much I was laughing!"
"It was like, more than a year ago now when that happened." Ron claimed, "how are you still laughing at it."
"Your'e the one who brought it up!" Harry exclaimed, he laughter was slowing down now.
Ron changed the subject: "We need to get to the party now. Come on already."

(A:N: sorry nothing really happened this chapter, i didnt really have much time to finish this, but plenty will happen next chapter.)