Chapter 7

"Don't just stand there like that." Blaise spoke, "I'm not just going to do all the work you know."
"Bloody hell Zabini, I just walked through the door and you're already ordering me about." Ron acclaimed, though there was no anger in his voice. Blaise responded, "Go ahead and stand up the entire time then, fine with me. Do you have the pictures?"
"Yeah they're in my bag." Ron answered.
"....So are you going to get them or-" Blaise implied.
Ron realises,"I- oh right." At this Blaise lets out a small laugh. Ron freezes. Did Blaise just- laugh? He snapped out of his trance almost immediately after he realised he was still standing there and not retrieving the pictures.

Digging in his bag, Ron pulled out the pictures and walked over to put them on the table. He then sat down on a chair because although he would never admit it to Blaise, he really didn't want to stand up the entire time.

Blaise pulled out a sheet of A3 paper. "We'll stick our notes and these photos to this." He claimed, gesturing to the piece of paper.
"Yeah, I'll do that." Ron agreed.
"Really," Blaise mocked, "I thought you wouldn't want to do actual work."
Ron revolted, "Then what have I been doing for the past week?"
"I don't know, probably daydreaming about something stupid. I never actually see you do any work. Just always staring at the wall. Apparently you did something, because you have those photos." Blaise mentioned.
"What's this then?" Ron queried. He pulled out his notepad out of the bag and chucked it at Blaise. "Ok ok, I'll look through your stupid notepad. Blaise teased, "hm, well I've got to admit you managed to fit some work between your daydreaming sessions."

Ron reached out to take his notepad back from Blaise; he'd got what he wanted. However Blaise had other ideas. "Hey what's this?" Blaise questions as he flips through the pages.
"Hey Zabini that's mine!" Ron proclaimed. He payed no attention to Ron's warnings.
"Wow Weasley, I didn't know you were such an artist." Blaise exclaimed sarcastically. He got up out of his seat and started wandering around the room.
Ron asked, "What are you talking about?"
Blaise replies,"This wonderful drawing of course!" He extends the notepad so Ron can see. It's a doodle of a rather disfigured version of Umbridge from last year. Ron's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.
"Give it back." Ron ordered.
"Why would I want to give away something with so much.... potential-" Blaise teased.

Ron stepped closer to him in an attempt to grab the notepad. "Not so quick, Blaise smiles, annoying you is too much fun to lose that quickly." At this point their faces were about two inches apart and neither was moving. Ron stared into those deep brown eyes again and shifted his view to his lips. A second later he felt them against his, only to part again right after. He closed the gap between them and again their lips linger in a kiss. This time for a little longer.

Then Ron crashes back to reality.