Chapter Fifty Eight - Prom

The next day was Prom day, everyone but Serena, who was still in jail on protest was slowly getting ready for the night's events. Me I was chilling with Jenny looking through magazines. The garage door lifted up and Dan stood there in his t-shirt and boxers.

"Serena's still in jail."

"Seriously, I thought CeCe had it handled?" I replied looking up

"I don't know."

"Ugh fine, I'll get changed and go grab...ugh I don't know which princess to compare her to. Jenny, I'm gonna need your help." she grinned and followed me She helped me get ready, not that it was her I had my make up done already and my nails, she helped do my hair and then helped me into my gown. I called a car service.

"Rose are you ready?" Dan wondered. Jenny opened my door and I walked out in my prom dress.

 Jenny opened my door and I walked out in my prom dress

"Wow, just wow." I grinned and kissed him

"I have to make one quick stop first. Will you meet me there?" I asked of him

"Yeah, sure." my phone rang and I knew my car was here.

"Thanks Jenny." I left and went to the station walking up to the desk sergeant

"My name is Rosalie Bass I'm here to pay for Serena van der Woodsen's release." he nodded and I did the necessary. Serena was brought out to me

"Come on jailbird, your fairy step sister is here. we have prom to go to." I handed her the garment bag. She grinned and took it from me. I sat up front while she changed in the back. We were the same size and this was one of the dresses I never wore.

"So this whole thing took on a life of it's own. Dan does feel bad but he was just doing what he felt was right. Obviously you know him"

"I'm just hurt that he never gave me a heads up." she replied

"You are preaching to the choir, he actually locked me in a basement. But that is whatever. Lily was just trying to protect you. I kind of wish that if my brith mom would have survived she and her would be similar."

"Good judgment, morals and maternal instinct?" she retorted

"okay not completely like her but the her she is now. She has done a lot for Chuck and I. Especially when I wasn't the warmest of people to her. I never imagine you'd end up incarcerated though. Hmm that might make a good warning tale to future kids." I chuckled then took my compact out and checked my make up.

"The most frustrated part is she thought she did take care of it"

"Meh, Poppy will get her dues. It just won't be us delivering them. And how dare you even consider missing prom is like one of the most important moment in our lives. You can get married again and again but being 18 and going to prom you only get to do once." When we finally arrived Dan was looking very bored as a very happy Blair came over to us.