A Nice Lesson

I try my best to finally stand up but it looks like I was being restrained.

My eyes snapped open as I looked around the white room to see some basic medical supplies and a door parallel to me.

As I tried to stand up I realized that I was on a stretcher.

The door slides open as Ozpin walked out.

"Oh good your awake" Ozpin said as he moved closer to me.

"After all this time you finally appear" Ozpin said as I tried to struggle out of the restraints but I noticed something.

There were sucking away my Mana.

"Don't bother to struggle I Only have one question" Ozpin said as he looked at me with those deep grey eyes.

"Are you with the White Fang...?" Ozpin said as a nurse entered the room and dropped a cup of coffee on a medicine container table close to him before quickly exiting.

"What type of question is that Oz" I said as I channeled my Mana into my wrists making the restraints crackle.

*CRACK*

The restraints shattered as Ozpin remained calm and simply collected the coffee on the tray.

"I side with no one not even her" I said as the ones on my leg exploded, so I was able to sit up straight on the stretcher.

"hmm.." Ozpin said as he took a sip of his Coffee.

"He's clear for now" Ozpin said as he turned around and walked out of the room.

"I knew you were Innocent" Ruby said as she walked into the room with Weiss,Blake and Yang.

"I might have had my suspicions but you don't seem to much like an evil mastermind in hiding" Weiss said sternly.

"No one that cute could be evil" Yang said as I laughed while standing up from the stretcher.

Blake looked at me suspiciously like she was trying to say 'I have my eye on you'.

Well all that starts well fails in the middle.

======
======

"It's time" infinity said as I just sighed.

"For what" I said boredly as I walked through the halls of Beacon.

"To reactivate your Aura" Infinity said as I finally remembered.

Damn how did I deactivate it.

I feel something hit me it was <RWBY's Aura> ,it seems Infinity must have activated it when I was looking dumbfounded.

"Yeah I did" Infinity said as I sent a mental 'thank you'.

<Due to <RWBY's Aura> and <Regeneration> do the same task they have been merged.>

<Passive Skill <Hyper aura> has been created>

Nice.

'Wait a minute are my stats back' I thought as I mentally said <Status> .

--------------
<Status>
--------------

Name:Jackson Vendel (Hyodyo)

Age:17

Level:47(10%)

Title:Worthy,Spiritual Survival,Huntsman In Training, Traitor,Ancient Uchiha,Jinchukuri, Infinity's new toy.