Time To Make Skills

JACK POV
'I didn't know that Eric was smart he waited for me to attack so he will charge up His special attack' I thought as I recalled the moment I nearly died.

"Man I need to be badass" I muttered as I see a dungeon(In Soul of Life they are dungeons everywhere).

"First I have to create my own skills" I say to myself as I sit down close to the dungeon entrance and I see a village in the distance.

"[Status]" I call out as the Blue Screen Appears.

----------------------------------------------------
[Skills]
------------------------------------------------------

GAMER'S BODY:
Makes the user's body like an RPG Video game there is no need to sleep and the user's Pain is reduced.

GAMER'S MIND:
Makes the User's Mind to be calm and relaxed emotionless and no pity in killing also see's through Illusions.

OBSERVE:LVL 25(10 MP)
Observe is a basic Gamer skill that is used to Observe he/she's Opponent to check his/her Status.

COOKING:LVL 2
Any Food you make will be better the more this skill is leveled.

MANA MANIPULATION: LVL 1
The ability to shape and manipulate Mana the more it us levelled the more better or sturdy the Item or attack will be.

Mana Sphere:Condense your Mana into a Ball
LVL 1
30 MP Per Ball.

Basic Swordsmanship
Learn the art of swinging a rusty old blade at your opponent at Max it will Evolve to Advanced Swordsmanship.
LVL 1(74%)

Weapon Reinforcement(Mana):
Pushing or Reinforcing your Mana inside of an object or weapon increasing it's Damage.
3 MP per second.

Body Reinforcement(Mana)
Reinforce a part or all part of your body with Mana Decreasing Damage done to you and Increasing damage done to others.
2 MP Per Second.

[Sneak]
The ability to move without your enemy noticing you when evolved turns to stealth.
LVL 5.

[Pick Pocket]
Whether it's a handkerchief, a wallet or a phone 'borrow' something from someone else.
LVL 2(0)

[Fire Manipulation]:3 MP per Second
You have the ability to manipulate Fire.
LVL 1(0)

[Float]:1 MP Per Second
You have the ability to levitate when reached max it will evolve to Flight.
------------------------------------------------------
"Well Float" I Say as I started levitating off the ground.

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

[Float has been Evolved to Flight]

Flight: 0 MP
You have the Ability to Fly Around from anytime to when.
LVL MAX.

"Shazam"I Shout as my foot creates a Crater Launch me to the Clouds.