New Attacks.

"FUR DO Rah(Pronounced:FUS DOE RAH)" I said as I put my Hand out pushing two fingers outside.

I Put my fingers to create a hoop made of light then I reinforce it with Mana then I cover it up with fire.

After that I turn it like a steering wheel upside down then Pour lightning into it making the Red hoop spark with blue lightning.

Then I Blast it outward to the unsuspecting Vampires.

*Ding*

FUR DO RAH:LVL 1(57%)
FUR DO RAH!!! Created by Jackson the Gamer this skill destroys mountains easily with no sweat it's nice if you think of it but not the Blasting End.
5,000 MP Per Attack.

A Huge Explosion is seen close as it Crumbles Mountains with it's light and creates Earthquakes with Ease.

"Haaa"I said as I pant then clean sweat with my hand.

<BOSS INCOMING>

A Red Screen warns me in advance.

"If the Screen is red that means his stronger than me" I say as I fly up to the sky.

"Time to Power Up to my fullest" I said as I drink and MP Potion.

"HAAAAA"I Scream as Use <Aura(Inside)> then <Aura(Outside)> with it I summon the Best.

" Hellsling "Me and Infinity said as the Staff Descended from the sky then I grabbed Hellsling.

"Now Time for you to Pay....Infinity OVERCHARGE" Me and Infinity shouted as Infinity blinked Red in confirmation and I was covered in another Aura a Red one.

"RRRRRRRROOAAAARRRRRRR"The Monster Roared as I finally saw it An Actual T Rex.

"<Observe>" I mutter as I look at it in the Eye. 

------------------
<Observe>
------------------

Name:T-Dragon(Mutant)

Age:300,000

Level:70(43.6%)

Title:Project of Infinity, Mutant,Last Dinosaur Alive.

Race:Dino(8)/Mutant(2).

HP:40,000

MP:0

Attributes

VIT:400

STR:400

END:400

INT:400

WIS:0