The Familiar Forest

The Group of Devils had finally arrived in the Familiar forest in search of Master Towji.

'This is my time' I thought as I created a <Shadow clone> with my new and evolved <Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu> and jump away into a bush while it takes my place.

"Where am I going to find a being of great power" I said as I activated my <Two-toume Sharigan> to search around and predict any movement coming in all direction.

"Why don't you just ask" Infinity said as I looked above.

"Being of great power come to me" I said as my voice echoed through the forest.

"I Can't Believe you said that HAHAHAHAHA-" Infinity bursted out laughing as I was just annoyed that I failed to notice that trick.

But I saw something that my <Two-toume Sharigan> could not predict a huge and I mean Huge Toad rose from the earth.

Like really rose from the Earth.

Bigger than a two story building the Toad's back was filled with trees and rocks that showed this toad didn't come out from a mountain it was the mountain.

"WHO DARES TO CALL THE NAME OF IBRONOX" The Toad Screamed as his voice sent sound shockwaves through the whole forest.

'<Observe>' I thought even shaking because of the sound waves wind current.

--------------
<Observe>
--------------

Name:IBRONOX

Age:????

Level:70%

Title:Son of Kogon,Ultimate Pacifist,Son of the Ruthless

Race:Great Elder Toad

Sacred Gear:NONE

HP:240,000

MP:300,000

Attributes

VIT:5,000

STR:7,000

END:10,000

INT:5,000

WIS:10,000

AGI:1,000

LUC/Luck:1,000

SP/Spending Point:0

Description:Son of the Ruthless Kogon the ultimate devil hater,Ibronox is a pacifist but will kill you in a second if you cross him.

Best Advice:Stay on his good side.

I used <Teleportation> to appear in front of the Ultimate pacifist.

"Uhh...I didn't call your name" I said as the toad flinched.

"You didn't....well this is embarrassing" Ibronox said as his eyes blinked.