Chapter: 36

Ballroom dancing at least I'll see kakashi, hes the only one I know or feel comfortable with on this mission. We continued to walk down the hall and finally stopped at a door. When it opened there was a big room that was pretty bland except the tile floor and a piano on the side. I walked in with william behind me. "So when does kakashi get here so we can start?" He gave me a confused look, "kakashi will be getting here later you'll be learning with Mr. Hako." As if on cue a man stepped into the room in a white shirt and tie with a vest on top.

"Oh miss (l/n), what a pleasure are you ready to begin?" Of fucking course I'm not doing this with kakashi, why on earth would I think that......well shit. I nodded my head and william walked over to the piano and began strumming keys. Mr. Haku walked over and grabbed me by my hips to pull me closer then let's go. "Oh"

"Now just step in a box starting with your right leg, step forward left forward and to the left a little. Then step together. Then do the same thing backwards" he explained. I stepped forward and to the left and then backwards and to the left. "No no no, when you go backwards start with the left leg and step out with the right. Make your box." I attempt again this time doing it right.....I think, "ok but dont stomp.." what can I say I'm not fancy. I do it again but not much lighter than before. "Try stepping on your toes and keeping your knees bent a little while you move your too stiff." I nodded and tried again. "Not too bent dont wanna squat."

"Find the happy medium again."

"ON YOUR TOES"

"Keep your ankles straight"

"Dont slouch."

"Lossen up"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME IM A NINJA NOT A DAMN BALLARINA!?" I screamed, his eyes widened and he stepped closer to me grabbed my hips again but this time didnt let go. "Follow my lead." As he stepped back I stepped forward and really focused on his feet. We got a rythem going and it was going good....until I stepped on his foot. "Ouch!" He pulled his foot up to his hands and held it while hopping a little. "Maybe next time dont stare at our feet look up." I nodded and he put his foot back on the floor. He grabbed my hips and I grabbed his shoulders and we started. "Look up" he reminded me I looked up and we made eye contact. He smiled and I blushed. I wasnt even paying attention to my feet i was just getting lost in his beautiful eyes. I didnt relize it but i had begun to lean in.

"Seems like you too really got the hang of this." Huh kakashi when did he get here. I blushed even harder when i realized i was going to kiss Mr. Hako. We backed away quickly and i rubbed the back of my neck. "Not hard when you have a good teacher." Hako turned away quickly. Kakashi cleared his throat. "Well then I guess I should get started. Will you be teaching me as well Mr. Hako?" He said a little too sweetly.

"No actually I'll be teaching you Kakashi." Miss youn said as she walked over. "Yall are on first name basis?" Idk why but it kinda made me mad, am I jealous? I dont even remember any of our relationship. "Yeah." He simply replied. Him and ms youn came together and began to flow with the music. "You can ballroom dance? Since when."

"Who's to say I haven't always been able to." He replied while continuing to dance. Ms youn got closer to kakashi and he wrapped his arms around her as she laid her head against his chest. I could feel the anger over bubbling inside of me. Why where they so close. He wont ever see her after this mission anyway. Me and kakashi made eye contact and I tried not to show i was jealous but i guess i looked mad because he backed away and pushed her to arms length. "Did i do something wrong?" She asked. "No i did i cant do stuff like this." He looked like he was conflicted and it was something i couldnt fully understand because again i didnt remember our relationship just being jealous right now through me off guard, there's no telling how he feels.

He begins to walk out of the room, "Kakashi wait-" he cuts Ms. Youn off by waving his hand. Once hes out the door Ms. Youn begins walking out, but I grab her arm, "I think I should go talk to him." She nods her head and I walk out the door. I dont see him when I'm outside so I begin to wonder around looking for him. I eventually come across what we were earlier told was his room. I pushed the door open and walked in. At first glance I didnt see him.

Suddenly i feel someone grab me and I'm against the wall. I look up to see kakashi staring at me with both his arms trapping me to the wall. "K-kakashi funny seeing you here?! haha."

"In my room?" His voice it was deeper it kinda- kinda turned me on. "What are you doing her (y/n)?" He searches my eyes for any kind if reply. "I came to check on you, you looked angry when you left." He pushed away from me and turned around starting to walk away before stopping at the end of the bed. "I'm not angry just conflicted."

"Then let me help you." I hadn't moved from the wall. "You wouldnt understand." I walked closer to him and gently placed my hands on the top of his back near his shoulder blades, I could feel him stiffen up at my touch. "Then help me understand." He breathed in deeply and back out before turning around and looking at me. My arms feel to my sides. "When I look at you I see my wife, the mother of my children, I see the love of my life" he paused and looked from the ground to my eyes, "but when you look at me its not a look of love like I used to know it's a look you would give a stranger. It's like I just happened to be the father of your kids and apparently your husband there is no love behind those eyes." I could hear the heartbreak in his voice. " when you look at me I'm reminded of who I lost." A tear leaves his eye and I move my hand to cup his cheek and brush the tear away. He subtly leaned I'm ever so slightly. "I may not remember how we came to be but I can feel the emotion behind us. Everytime i see you my heart beats faster and i think i just got jealous in there. I may not now how or why but i do love you. One day I have full faith I'll remember you and us but until then you cant loose hope and have to remember that I love you a f I am coming back it's just a matter of time.

.....

.........

..............

A/n:

Soooo hope you like this chapter stuffs going to be happening and I'm exited hope you are as well.

Till next update and please domt forget to...

Vote
Comment
And maybe share

I'll post the next chapter when we get to 55 votes!