Incounters

As yall continued walking in the formation of naruto and sasuke in the front then sakura and tazuna and finally me and kakashi in the back. As we were walking we walked past a puddle of water but I didnt think anything of it. Big mistake about a minute later 3 ninja came out of the puddle and trapped Kakashi in their chains. I turned to look at him in fear and their chains pulled him to shreds.

Something inside ne snapped and I began to screamed in terror. My eyes changed to a full green color but I didnt realize or care. I brought my left hand into the air and and quickly brought it down in a diaganal motion towards my right side, simotaniousely a vine from a nearby tree wrapped around the body of one of the guilty ninja. I brought my other hand into the air and moved it diagonally down effectively making vines from another tree come flying and wrapping around the same ninja. I then clapped my hands in front of myself and the vines began to grow thorns which dug into the neck and body of the ninja. He struggled and screamed in pain until his body stopped and went lifeless.

As I was busy dealing with this ninja the other two went to attack naruto and Tazuna. Sakura ran in front of Tazuna to protect him. Naruto froze in fear and sasuke went into action. He grappled a shuriken and threw it at the chains heading in naruto's direction. The shirikun went into the holes of the chains and pinned it into a tree. As this happened he grappled a kunai which he through and it went into the center of the shuriken pinning it as well. At this time Kakashi appeared behind the ninja and knocked them out.

My eyes had turned back to their natural color. "Sorry I didmt come and help you sooner naruto I just didnt know you would freeze up like that." He walked over towards the rest of the team and Tazuna. "Nice work sasuke and (y/n), you too sakura." Naruto looked down in regret and shame. "Hey..... you ok you didnt get hurt did you........... scaredy cat." Sasuke taunted to naruto. Naruto growled and prepared to go running for sasuke. But before he could Kakashi spoke as he went to tie up the ninja that were still alive leaving out the one I killed.

"Stop dont move naruto. These ninja had poison in their claws. When you move the toxin spreads we need to get the poison out of your blood stream before it spreads. These ninja are chunin from the village hidden in the mist, known for there persistent attacks ready risk anything. Tazuna we need to talk. You requested for basic protection from robbers and street hunters not ninja I'd you had told us that you were targeted by ninja then this mission would have been ranked as a B or higher. Now you obviously have your reasons for not telling us but this mission is now beyond our ranking." Naruto froze. "We are genin we dont have the skills for this mission we should go back to the village and get naruto's wound checked out." Sakura suggested not wanting to continue any longer. "Narutos wound could prove to be a problem in the future." Naruto got frustrated and took a kunai and plunged into his wounded hand. "Ugg I'm so tired of being looked down upon. I will not lose to sasuke. So I swear by the pain I feel in this wound that I wont freeze up or run away. I will not need to be saved by another person." He gave his little speach as the blood dripped from the kunai. "Naruto it's cool and all how you got the poison put of your system but if we dont get the blood to stop then your ganna bleed to death." Naruto began to freak out. "Oh no what have I done." He chanted, Kakashi walked over to naruto and wrapped his hand in bandages. "So am I ganna die Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked still panicking. "No your fine."

I was looking at the ground amd I felt really light headed. I fell to my knees in a fit of coughs. Kakashi's head jerked in my direction, walked over to me and squatted to my level. "Are you ok?". He asked me in concern. I shook my head. "What was that earlier I've never seen anyone do that before." He asked voice still full of concern. "I dont know its never happened before, I dont feel so good though." As the words fell out of my mouth I felt my self losing sight of the world around me. It was slipping away and not to long later it was pitch black. I had past out.