Where this takes us

A/n: lemon if you dont wanna read wait I'm still working on the next chapter this one will just be a short lemon. Also for a heads up might want to read the last of what happened last chapter to be fully in the loop about this chapter haha
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
        I pulled away slightly and rested my forehead on his as I looked into his eyes. "Are you sure about this?" Kakashi said as he looked at me, I nodded in this moment it's all I wanted, for his body to be against mine. I craved him. The look in his eyes told me he was thinking the same thing.

        I closed my eyes and kissed him again, this time with a little more force than last time. He slide his tongue across my lips and I pulled back slightly. "Are you ok? Should I stop?" I could hear the panicked in his voice. "No I'm fine but your going to have to work a little harder than that." He smirked and I felt his hand slide into my hair, "is that right?" I nodded playfully, only to feel his hand grab a fist full of my hair and pull backward making me moan out.

         "Is this what you wanted." With what little I coul, I nodded, "did you say something babygirl, I didnt hear you." He pulled more on my head. "Yes, yes this is exactly what I wanted." He let go of my hair suddenly and began backing up? I looked at him in desperation and confusion. "That's exactly what you wanted nothing further."

         "No that's not what I ment." He raised his eyebrows. "And what exactly do you want me to do." I kept quiet and looked around. "Oh dont act shy now, u woke the beast now you have to satisfy him." I looked up with wide eyes and he chuckled. "I...I need you." He took a step towards me, "what do you need from me?" He took another step now standing right in front of me.

         I grabbed the waistband of his pants and crashed my lips to his spinning half way so he was walking backward towards the bed. When his knee's hit the bed he instinctively sat down separating from my lips. I leaned down and continued kissing him as I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear before moving both my hands to cup his face and pull him closer to my face, even though we were already touching. Our mouths moved in rythem until we had to pull apart for air.

          His hands found the him of my shirt and he stood up taking my shirt off with him. His eyes scaned my body before I connected our lips again. I grabbed the him of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Our mouths only separated long enough for me to slip the shirt over his head before it was discarded somewhere on the floor. His hands found the base of my thighs and I instinctively jumped as he lifted.

         He turned us around and walked us from the end of the bed to the side of the bed and he sat down. As I was sitting on top of him he leaned back. I began taking off my bra while his hands roamed my hips. He sat back up as soon as I discarded my bra and immediately found my lips, as my chest was flush against his chest. As our lips moved in sinc my lower half was occupied grinding against his.

The rest of the night was pure bliss nothing could describe it but it was like the final peace you lost from a puzzle was found and the puzzle was complete.

《●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡●●●●●●●●●●●●●●》

So I have realised that the last lemon I wrote was 2 years ago and I dont quite remember how to write the next portion of the scene without it being awkward so I am leaving that part up to the imagination. I'm sorry guys it just makes me mildly uncomfortable at this point in time to write the next portion so until I feel more comfortable this is all I can provide you. If it's not enough I'm sorry and maybe there are some other books you could read until i find the condort to write you a steamy chapter.

As always please

♤ vote
♡comment
◇share if you feel like it
♧ and give me feedback be honest with me as I strive to be completely honest with yall.

Also I have been thinking of how I want the next chapter to progress it's kinda a middle chapter in between some bigger things I have planned so I hope to get that out to yall soon.

As always I hope to see you in the next chapter,
               Bye loves