Chapter 17: Payback is Rough

(Y/n) POV

When he picked you up you were confused. "Whag are you doing?" You asked him as he started to turn around. "Payback time" was all he said while leaving the nusury and heading to the bedroom. You knew this was bf evause you had been useing sensei the whole day. You thought it would be funny to use it the whole time even when naruto sasuke and sakura wernt with you. Tho it was funny at the time you knew it would come with reprecutions. So now your mind is saying, WELCOME TO THE REPRICUTIONS. While laughing histaricallu at you. Tho it could have been worse at least it's not something unusual.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by Kakashi throwing you on the bed. "I hope you know that you have caused me alot of trouble throughout today (y/n)." He told you as he started to unzip your ninja shorts. You were already ganna get it so why not y pj u thought while you said " I have no idea what you mean Sensei." He grunted and visibly flinched before totally ripping off your shorts. "(Y/n) you really maleing this harder for yourself now arnt you." He said as ye leaned down and kissed you. He slipped his tongue into your mouth and your tongue moved in rhythm to his. You decided to embrace what was happening and did something you new he loved from past experience. You rolled your hips onto his already hard member. You caught him in supprise which was evident when his movement stopped for a secound before continuing what he was doing. When yall broke off the kiss you stopped your hips to catch your breath.

But kakashi didnt stop with his movements he continued to catch his breath while he pulled your shirt off your top half. He looked at your eyes then pulled his mouth to your neck. He got to work making Mark's along your neck till he reached you covered breast. He looked at you as in saying "off." So you sat up and took off your bra. When you finished and were throwing it onto the floor you were forcefully pushed back to a laying position. Kakashi massaged you breast and then stopped, you got up and flipped him over so that he was on the bottom. "This has been on for too long" you said as you began to unzip his jonin jacket you took it off and began go pull his undershirt off. When they were off you motioned to his mask which he then took off fully. You began to lick and suck on his neck. You left your mark and pulled up to look at the work that you had done. "That's ganna leave a mark (y/n)." Kakashi said with a smile. "Oh and who is ganna see it with you always wearing that mask so hush." You said with a smirk. You gasp as he flipped you over. He took off your underwear and rubbed his fingers against your clit. He didnt warn you before he plunged his middle and tallest finger in you. Your breath hitched as he did so. He stopped and you sat up. You pushed him down on the bed and unzipped his pants with your teeth. When you were down you shimmied his pants and boxers off. After Kakashi got back on top saying "I'm the master of this game tonight." He slowly got inserted himself into you and let you adjust to his size before slamming into you repeatedly. You both had some trouble keeping your voices down but did it anyway. After a little while you could feel you were about to cum, "Kakashi I'm ga" you couldn't finish what you were going to say before kakashi pulled out and played on the bed next to you. "What was that for." You said as you hit his chest playfully. He chuckled a th your reaction before replying "that was your payback this wasn't for fun, for you at least." He got up and pulled on some boxers and pj pants. He went to your drawers and grabbed your PJ for you and some undergarments he gave them to you and you put them on. You turned facing opposite of Him and made a humff noise. Kakashi pulled your back towards him and played his head on your shoulder. "Dont be too mad babe." He whispered before slowly drifting to sleep along with you.
.........................................................................
A/n
Hey guys I tried but it's not the best but its whatever they are about to go on missions starting with the next chapter in also thinking about creating another book it will also be a Kakashi x reader but I've been thinking of the details for a little while now. So if I post that please check that put. Dont forget to

Vote

Comment

And

Follow

For more chapters and stories.