Chapter: 25

The 2nd exam had started and we were in the forest of death. Naruto had went to go to the restroom a little bit ago and we were waiting for him to get back. Before he left sasuke made a plan to have a password. When naruto came back it didnt seem normal and when sasuke asked for the password naruto said it with no problems.

There it was the slip up from the enemy, anyone who knows naruto also knows he cant remember stuff like that. Sasuke threw a kunai at "naruto" and he dodged. When he landed on the ground I summoned vines from around us to hold the person where they were. We explained how we knew it wasnt him and his teamates came out and chopped the vines from there teamate. 

"Yall two go jump around I'm going to have a little fun here." He told his team. They left and he looked at us. Sakura and sasuke froze and I was frozen a bit two. Sasuke was trembling in fear. We were all intimidated and I was tired of it I shook my head and decided to attack.

I moved my hands and vines came from around the enemy as they began to surround the enemy I back flipped into the tree line for cover amd made two shadow clones. One went u underground one went to the opposite side of the forest. The clone in the forest through kunai at the enemy. The enemy broke free of his vine  restraints which isn't that surprising because I haven't trained with them enough for them to be top notch. He grabbed a kunai of his own and blocked the three kunai my clone sent his way. He stuck his tongue out and grabbed my clone from the tree she was perched in. The clone went flying forward in the enemy's tongue and proofed away in mid air. The enemy laughed a bit and I came out from the shadows of the trees and went into hand to hand combat with him. I through punch and kick one after another but he just dodged amd blocked like I was nothing. But I was leading him to the position I needed for my trap. Ince he got there I flipped away and got into stance like I was going to go back at him. As the enemy prepared for my attack my clones hands came up from the ground and switched places. "Head hunter jutsu!" He yelled when puffed away.

I jumped down and grabbed a kunai from my pouch and went behind him but as I was getting closer the enemy I had caught dissapeared and in his place were a bunch of snakes. I went to turn around but was hit in the neck. "That was pretty good I've had my eye out for you but I'm not here for you right now so just take a nap." As he finished what he was saying I began to black out next thing I know it pitch black.

♧Timeskip♧

When I began to wake up I was on someone's back when I looked at what was in front of me I saw locks of silver hair. "Ka..ka....shi" I asked. "Not quite, I'm Kabuto. I'm helping your team to get back to the temple safely." He said as he chuckled. 'I missed the whole exam.' "Can you put me down sir." I said he complied and put me down, it was a trouble to walk a little bit but I think sakura understood my uncoforte with kabito because she came over and helped me walk the rest of the way.

When we got to the temple it was time to go our separate ways. As we were leaving kabito grabbed me and pulled me aside. "Hey your pretty cute wanna maybe go get some lunch after this is over?" He said as he rubbed the back of his head. I kinda felt bad for him but non the less, "sorry I'm married." I said akwardly. His eyes widened, "oh I'm sorry but if you change your mind I'll see you around" and he began to walk away. I turned to my team to see naruto trying really hard not to bust out laughing. "Bahahah He so got rejected, wait till Kalashi sensei hears about this Haha Haha." He said rolling on the floor laughing. Sakura put ched him and he flew a few feet the. Stood up. "You baka rejection is hard for a dude you should know I've rejected you so many times you just dont get it you baka." He stood up and apologized then we went inside. As we went inside we opened ed the scrolls together and iruka sensei appeared and congratulated us then left.

We waited in the room for a while. "Sorry guys I was asleep for most of that I'm just a dead weight." I apologised. I mean I was out after the first fight and they basically took care of a dead body cuz I wasnt responsive. "Calm down you saved me and sakura so I could get my head in the game and get us out of the way. If you hadn't have done that we probably would have died. Plus orochimaru is a great foe so the fact you stood your ground for even that long was impressive." Sasuke said. We all looked at him like he was an alien. "Wow sasuke said words, actual words." I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes and gave a "hmph" then we waited for the test to end.

♧Timeskip♧

We were lined up and getting ready for the red exams but the hokage told is that since we had so many passing candidates that we would need to hold a preliminary exam........Naruto and sasuke had beat their opponents and sakura had tied with ino. I hadn't really paid any attention to the rest if the matches only the ones with my teamates. I was wondering where kakashi and sasuke went because we had just gotten up and right after the fight they left. I looked at the bored and saw my name.

(Y/n) Vs. Kabuto

Oh great. As I was heading down I saw kakashi return but no sasuke. As I'm getting closer to the floor naruto tells. "Look it's the guy that asked (y/n) out." And I deadpanned. He did more than get rejected naruto he helped us finish the exams you idiot. Sakura hit him in the back of the head and I continued to the match starting point.

When I got down there kabito looked at me. "Oh hi there my blossom how are things going." He said. "I'm not your blossom I'm married." As I finished I looked to Gemma and he signaled the start of the fight. We both jumped back and grabbed a kunai. Kabuto came at me and we had a close contact fight. "Who must I fight with for your heart  lossom." "Why dont you look up in the stands. His name" he glanced cedar at the stands and back to me "is Kakashi Hatake." I finished. His eyes widened he jumped back "how in the world did he get you." He said as he threw kunai at me. "Doesnt matter he is the one I love and nobody can change that." I blocked the last kunai and charged him. "We'll see about that." He whispered almost inaudible but I herd him slightly. "What was that?" I asked just to make sure I herd him. "Dont worry about it my beutiful blossom." He rose his hand in the air. "I forfeit."

...................♡.....................♡.................

Hey guys I've finally decided where u want this story to go. I just wanted to know if I should do a book 2 or just make this story really long. Or I could have like pt.2 Chapter whatever but stipp have it in this book ya know. Let me know in the comments below amd dont forget to like and maybe follow. But guys I really did get 2 chapters in 1 night. Woot woot