Chapter 20: Resting

Naruto POV

So both Kakashi sensei and (Y/N) passed out so now we have to carry them back to Tazunas house. Why couldn't they just pass out after we arrived back at Tazunas house it would have been much easier. ugg I can't wait to get back to the village i want some ramen dad gum it. "Are we almost there im getting tired,, my feet hurt." I said as we continued walking. Sasuke had Kakashi-sensei on his back and i had (y/n) on my back, which made the journey that much more of a hassel. " Naruto we've only been walking for 10 minuetes." complains Sakura. "yeah but still this is stupid why did they have to pass out now couldn't they have waited." I said. "Naruto you idiot they can't control when they pass out plus if it wasn't for both of them we would probably be dead they saved our butts so quit your complaining and keep going." 

...............................................Time skip because this part is pretty boring.........................................

"We are almost there about a mile left." Tazuna said. I was jumping inside i couldn't wait to get there my feet were killing me. 

When we arived Tazunas daughter took us to the rooms we would be using. "Sorry i only have two rooms so your sensei will get this room and yall we have the bigger room all to yalls self so take (y/n) upstairs and lay her down and you can follow me with your sensei to his room upstairs." She told us. "Um is there a way for them to be in the same room please." Sakura asked and we all knew why even tho they are sensei and student right now they are still married and will probably sneak away anyway. "Won't that be weird for them it only has one bed." she asked. "NO ma'am they are married so they willl want to be together anyway." Sasuke finished she made an oh face and told us to follow her. Sasuke walked in and set kakashi on the bed and I did the same with (y/n).

Tazunas daughter did a check up on them and told us that Kakashi sensei was out because if chakra drain and (y/n) was out because of the strain on her body. Sasuke and sakura went down to eat. I stayed I  the room and made sure that noone was coming before moving Kakashi and (y/n). I couldn't stop laughing, I had flipped (y/n) upside down and had her face in front of Kakashi's Groin and her butt in Kakashi's face, j also moved there hands to touch each others butt's. This is hallariouse, I snuck out and tried my best not to get caught.

.......Time skip and Kakashi's POV.............

I woke up to (y/n) and me in basically the 69 position but didnt know why. We were both still clothed so it wasnt because of us it must have been naruto dang it. I can't wait to see her reaction. I left my hand that was sitting on her bum because she doesnt let me touch it that much and used my other arm to run my fingers up and down her side. She began to wake up.

"What in the world I swear I'm going to kill whoever it is who put there penis in front of me. Ugg. And my hands on their butt are you kidding me." She woke up. "Well good morning to you too honey." She sat up and looked at me. "If you were awake why didnt you move." "Well for starters I wanted you to see the position that naruto had put us in plus I figured you wouldn't be too mad it's not the first time we have been in this possition." This time she fully stood up on the bed. She sat on me and pinned my arms to the bed with her hands. "Yeah well we dont do anything expressive while in this mission so have fun with that one." She told me, effectively making me hard.

She was about to get off but I flipped her. "Well that can be done after you help with the problem you created." I told her. "And what would that be Kakashi." "Well that would be how excited you have little Kakashi." I said in a matter of fact tone. She blushed red. "O o oh my bad." She said she tried to slide out from under me but I pinned her with my hands. "It is your bad now you can fix the problem or you might have extra hard training later." I threatened but she and I both knew I wasnt serious. "Man having my husband as my sensei is a real pain." She said to which I chuckled.

She cleared her throat "I need my hands to get your pants off." "Oh do you welp no hands figure it out." She rolled her eyes and stuck her neck towards my pants and bit the zipper pulling it down. She then somehow I couldn't even tell undid my button with her mouth. Then swing her legs up and hooked her feet in my pants and pulled them down with only a little struggled. "Wow I'm impressed babe." I told her. "Well what did you expect from the number one wife." She replied with a cocky tone. She then took my length in her mouth and began bobbing her head. "Fuck...........shit....(y/n)" after a little while longer I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I laid next to her and cuddled her between the sheets. I kissed her cheek. "I love you" I said. "I love you too." She said i put my boxers and pants.back in the right place and fell asleep.

(Y/n) POV

Once he fell asleep I snuck out of the room careful not to wake up kakashi. I went down stairs abbs found a plate of food sitting on the table writen a notecard saying it was for me.  I ate my food in silence before leaving to go train in the woods. I left a note saying where I went abbs why then heard out.

............................timeskip.............................

I've been training for about an hour now. As I was getting up the tree I heard a noise I made my way down from the tree and towards the noise. When in made it towards the spot the noise came from I was suprised.

A/n:

Hey guys merry christmas. Ohh hope yall have fun. I had my competition and did good. 1st on vault, 4th on bars, 2nd on beam, 8th on floor, and 2nd alk around. I will post a christmas special if yall want comment down below and I'll figure that out.
Till next update bye.
Please dont forget to vote, comment,share, and if you feel like it follow me