Chapter 5

A/n:
Yeah so this chapter will contain stuff that may be to intense for younger viewers this is your warn ok ng continue if you want you have been warned. Also please vote and comment.
.........................................................................

"Oh no you dont, I waited like you said no going back on your word." Kakashi told you as he straddled you. "Ohh is that so." You said as he leaned in to kiss you. "It is." Kakashi whispered into your ear. He then put his lips on top of yours, he bit your bottom lip and you opened your mouth be took this as an invitation and stuck his tongue in your mouth. He fought you for domanince but to your surprise you won. You smiled and he smiled as well. "So you beat me that time huh." You just nodded he kissed you again then moved to your jawline slowly kissing you down to your neck and then reached your collarbone. You moaned when he kissed and ducked on your collarbone, "So that's your sweet spot." He stayed there longer than he had on the other parts he kissed before making you moan. He stopped and grabbed the him of your shirt and took it off and tossed it to the side. He kissed your stomach and made his way up when he got to your bra he said "this is in the way." As he reached under you and unclipped the bra and slid it off your body. You blushed a little and moved your hands to cover you bare chest. But that didnt last long he grabbed your hands and moved then. He leaned down to your face and kissed you when he came up for are he said "Dont cover your body from me your body is beutiful." He went to your chest and put his mouth to the left one and played with the right one with his hand. "Mmhh." You moaned at the feel of his mouth on your body. It was like a waterfall down there already. He switched and did the same to the other breast. When he finished he looked down "these have been on for far to long." He said as he grabbed the top of you shorts and pulled them off. He crawled to the edge of the bed and got on his knees. He pulled your underwear off your body with his teeth. He pulled you by your ankles and put your legs on his shoulders, he now had a perfect view of your womanhood. He started to rub two fingers across your clit. "Ka-kakashi." You moaned which was music to his ears. He put one hand into your womanhood and you winced at the feeling at first but soon got used to it. You were a moaning mess. He put in a second finger and while inside you he moved his fingers as if calling you closer. You felt the build up of pleasure grow in the pit of your stomach. "I-i-im ganna.." you couldn't finish your distance before you released on his hand he pulled out his fingers and licked them clean the put his face to your womanhood and started to lick it clean. He was so turned o  he couldn't help it anymore. He pulled his pants and boxers of to reveal the big bulge that was in his pants. He teased you a little by rubbing the tip on your clit. But he couldn't take it himself he slowly inserted his member into you. You felt alot of pain. "Dont worry the pain will soon be replaced with pleasure." He told you as he started to move slowly. You soon felt the pleasure he told you about. "F-faster Kashi." He was happy you said that and started to thrust faster into you. He continued to thrust his member into you, you arched your back and moaned and yelled his name as he got faster and stronger with each thrust. Soon he and you both felt you were about to climax. "I'm ganna cum (y/n)." "M-me to Kashi." As you finished you felt both of you release. He dropped to the bed beside you and you sighed. "That was amazing Kakashi." You managed to say in between breaths. "If you thought we were done your so wrong (y/n)." He said as he sat up and picked you up and placed you on top of his still hard member and you got the idea as he and you started to move at a steady pace eventually getting faster. You heard him say your name and a string of cuss words behind it. "O-oh (y/n) fuck." "Its h-happening again I'm ga.." he started to say as he again release inside of you. You were now out of breathe and you and him plopped back down onto the bed. The room was silent except for the sounds of yours and Kakashi's gasp and pants of breath. You ended up cuddleing, he was the big spoon while you were the little spoon. Yall drifted off to sleep.

.........................................................................

A/n
Hey guys this is my first ever lemon please tell me how you liked it in the comments and dont forget to vote please. I'll probably post more today because I'm stuck in a truck for 12 hours going back home.