\𝓉𝓌ℴ\

~

~

Eleanora waved her wand and levitated a stack of boxes out of her room and down the hall of the Burrow, almost knocking Bill down on the way. "Hey, watch out," he laughed, dodging the boxes narrowly. "Never thought moving would be this dangerous."

"Oh, shut up." Eleanora bumped into his arm on her way past and jogged down the stairs, boxes still hovering in front of her.

Mr. Weasley was standing in the dining room, ready to load the boxes into his car as Bill and Eleanora brought them down. The three of them had finally found a free afternoon to pack everything from Bill and Eleanora's rooms up and officially move it all to Shell Cottage. The wedding wasn't for another three days, but they didn't want to deal with any of the moving stuff after the ceremony. "So," Mr. Weasley said as Eleanora handed him boxes to shove into the boot. "Will you two be staying here before the wedding or...?"

"Oh, yeah. We decided not to go back to the cottage- after this- until after the wedding."

Mr. Weasley finished packing the boxes in and had to put all of his weight on the door to get it to close. When the latch finally clicked, he stepped back, breathing a little harder than before. He wiped a little bit of sweat off of his forehead and surveyed Eleanora. "It'll definitely be weird not having you around anymore."

"Ahhh, I'll still be around." Eleanora grinned at him and reached up to tighten her ponytail. "Molly was talking about making Sunday brunch a thing, so there'll at least be that. And Order meetings."

"Still, it's like letting another kid move out."

"And... marry your son?" Eleanora chuckled and started towards the house, Mr. Weasley at her side.

"I'm proud of you, Eleanora," Mr. Weasley said, as though he was unloading something big off of his chest. Eleanora stopped walking and turned to him, her face brightening. "Really. I feel like I've watched you grow up more than- more than-"

"More than my actual dad," Eleanora said in a reflective voice.

"Right. I just- I wanted to tell you that you've come a long way since we met you, and I'm excited to finally be able to call you my real daughter."

"Awwww, Mr. Weasley..." Eleanora threw her arms around Arthur much to his surprise, but he hugged her back reluctantly.

When she broke away from him, Eleanora headed back upstairs to grab the last few boxes from her bedroom. When she got there, Bill was already standing in the doorway, carrying the last of Eleanora's things. "This is the last of it." He gave Eleanora a half smile. "So... this is it."

"This is it." Eleanora moved to the side so Bill could walk past her down the stairs, and then stepped through the door into her old bedroom that was once Charlie's, and before that, Bill's. The walls were still pink and the furniture was there, but everything that made it Eleanora's room was gone. Her posters, pictures, clothes, and books were all in boxes in Mr. Weasley's car, ready to be shipped to her new life.