\𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ\

~

~

"Come on, I'll be able to help!" Daisy complained, tugging at the sleeve of Bill's robes. "I'm a real witch now!"

"You're not coming!" Eleanora shouted from the kitchen. She turned to Moody and Lupin and rolled her eyes. "You know I blame you two."

Moody sighed and stalked out of the room, muttering something along the lines of, "I'll deal with it."

Lupin turned back to Eleanora with a tired smile. "Right. Sorry about that."

Eleanora shrugged and stared out the window at the quickly setting sun. She was secretly proud of her sister, but she was too nervous about the mission ahead of them to tell Lupin. She'd spent the last week plotting out every detail of the "plan of the seven Potters" with Moody and Lupin, but it still felt too dangerous. Death-Eaters would be after them the second they left Harry's house and after that the night would be too unpredictable for Eleanora's comfort. She could feel the tension fill the whole house, broken only by Daisy's occasional pleadings for the Order to let her go.

Seconds later, Moody came stomping back to the kitchen with Daisy close at his heels. "You're not going!" he roared, but Daisy didn't back down. Moody ignored her protests and addressed Eleanora. "Go get the others and be ready to go. And you-" he turned to Daisy, "-Stay here with Molly and Ginny and keep out of trouble." Daisy stormed out of the room with a scowl on her face.

Bill ruffled her hair affectionately as he passed her in the hallway and then poked his head in the kitchen door. "It's getting dark. You lot ready?"

"Let's go," said Moody.

~

An hour later, Bill, Eleanora, Moody, and Lupin were standing outside of Number 4 Privet Drive accompanied by Hagrid, Hermione, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Ron, Tonks, Fred, George, and Mr. Weasley. They stood on the front lawn in near-silence for a moment, and then wrenching open the back door, Harry hurtled into their midst. There was a general cry of greeting as Hermione flung her arms around him, Ron clapped him on the back, and Hagrid said,"All righ', Harry? Ready fer the off?"

"Definitely," said Harry, beaming around at them all. "But I wasn't expecting this many of you!"

"Change of plan," growled Mad-Eye, who was holding two enormous, bulging sacks, and whose magical eye was spinning from darkening sky to house to garden with dizzying rapidity. "Let's get undercover before we talk you through it."

Harry led them all back into the kitchen where, laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs, sat themselves upon the gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances. Bill leaned against one of the counters and Eleanora jumped up onto it, her head finally level with his. He absentmindedly settled an arm behind her and leaned a head against her shoulder.

Harry was looking absolutely delighted to have them all together at his house."Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Muggle Prime Minister?" he called across the room.