\𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ\

~

~

"Don't tell your mother you've been gambling," Mr. Weasley implored Fred and George as they all made their way slowly down the purple-carpeted stairs.

"Don't worry, Dad," said Fred gleefully, "we've got big plans for this money. We don't want it confiscated." He winked and threw an arm around Eleanora, who was still wrapped in the Irish flag. They were soon caught up in the crowds flooding out of the stadium and back to their campsites. They were almost at their tents when Eleanora heard a joyous shout from Charlie, and turned around to see him embracing Oliver Wood, her ex-boyfriend and ex-quidditch captain.

"How've you been, mate?" Charlie said, wringing Wood's hand.

"I've been great, thanks," Oliver said, just now noticing Eleanora.

She smiled softly and reached her arms out to give him a quick hug. "How's Puddlemere United?" she asked, slipping away from the twins.

Oliver gave her a wide grin. "We've just started practices, you'd love it, El. Our chasers use that move you always do- what was it?"

"When she flies straight at someone and rolls over them at the last second," laughed Charlie, giving Eleanora an affectionate look.

"It's not that uncommon," Eleanora said modestly. "One of Ireland's chasers did it during the match," she gestured to the pitch behind them.

Oliver's face lit up. "Great match, wasn't it? I had money on Ireland winning, so I'm really pleased..."

They talked to Oliver for a few more minutes before joining the rest of the group at the table in the boy's tent. When Eleanora slid into her seat, Mr. Weasley set a mug of hot chocolate in front of her and sighed.

"I'm glad I'm not on duty," he muttered sleepily. She brought the cup to her lips with a small smile. It was well known in the Weasley family that Mr. Weasley made the best hot chocolate ever. She didn't say much, listening to Fred and George recount the game while Charlie and Mr. Weasley argued over cobbing. She was watching Bill have a spirited debate with Hermione and Percy over whether or not the Ronsky Faint should be allowed, when Mr. Weasley noticed the time and called for them all to go to bed.

Ginny had fallen asleep with her head on the table and Bill gently picked her up and followed Eleanora and Hermione back to the girls tent. Eleanora sank cross-legged on her bed and watched Bill as he gently lowered Ginny into her own bed without waking her up. He stood up and turned around, catching Eleanora watching him with a small smile. She stood up. They watched each other silently for a long moment, until Hermione cleared her throat loudly.

"Goodnight Bill," she said pointedly.

Bill snapped out of it, shaking his head slightly. "Right," he said, shifting on his feet.

"'Night Hermione... 'night Eleanora." His eyes lingered on her for a second longer before he disappeared out the tent flap.

Eleanora turned to Hermione with an incredulous smile and flopped back onto her bed. "Hermione," she said, drawing the name out. "What'd you do that for?"