003

MAUVE VIOTTO.

"You're so fucking dumb, Theo

"You're so fucking dumb, Theo." Malfoy huffs as soon as the he's out of the room and can't get scolded for his use of language. His gray eyes are pointed to Theo with clear annoyance swirling inside them.

I stifle a laugh at the trio, turning my head to face them.

Theo's eyes light up, "rude. Mauve thought it was funny, right?" He gives me an expectant look, urging me to agree with his pleading eyes. To agree with my crush, or Theo?

"I mean... you have to admit, it was a tad bit funny, Malfoy." I purse my lips, hearing Theo cheer loudly into my ear. I found it extremely hard not to laugh the way Theo did myself, if I'm being quite honest.

"You did get caught though," Blaise points out, the corners of his lips turnt upwards. We begin making our way to the Great Hall together. "And now you have detention."

Theo shrugs, sighing with a grin on his face. He throws an arm over my shoulders, "I don't even care. That was so worth it."

Malfoy grunts, shooting a look at him. Theo immediately backtracks, reaching out to lightly punch his arm. "I'm kidding... haha.. we're friends, right?"

I laugh loudly, shaking my head at their antics. We get to the Great Hall and I'm about to go to my own table, when Theo tugs on my sleeve. I give him a questioning look, as do Blaise and Malfoy.

"Hey Mauve, wanna sit with us instead?" He asks with a wide smile.

I look at him hesitantly, already picturing the angry look Cho would give me when she'll walk in. Noticing my unsureness, Theo gives me a small smile, "c'mon, just for one meal."

I tilt my head as I contemplate the offer, shrugging when I can't think of anything wrong with it.

"Sure, why not?" He cheers, pulling me a quarter down the table. We take a seat beside each other, with Blaise and Malfoy on the side closest to the door.

The lunch is probably one of the most chaotic lunches I've had. I almost choke on my food because of how many times Theo makes me laugh.

I gulp down the rest of my water, shoving Theo for the joke he delivered that made me laugh.

Malfoy scowls, "Theo, shut up. You're going to make her choke."

I almost melt, sending an appreciative look to him. Theo huffs, but turns to me with a mischievous look in his eyes. "It wouldn't be the first time a girl chokes because of me." He grins proudly.

I belch, shaking my head at his insinuation. Blaise and Malfoy scoff at this.

"Is there even much to choke on down there?" I add on to his joke, watching as Blaise's head snaps up as he lets out a loud noise of surprise. Malfoy coughs loudly, having been drinking water when I delivered the joke.