017

MAUVE VIOTTO

"Wake the fuck up!"

"Wake the fuck up!"

Thud.

What a great way to wake up. I rub my head, pouting up at Alyssa from my spot on the floor. I notice that my dorm's completely empty, and I question how she even got through the painting in the first place.

"Well, good morning to you too, sunshine." I mutter, getting up to stretch.

Alyssa rolls her eyes, throwing a pillow at my face. "Shut up, go get ready." She gives me a pointed look, "we're going to be late!"

"Late for what?" Mid-yawn, I lazily make my way to my dresser, plucking out a black skirt and an indigo crewneck.

She sighs, and I hear the sound of her palm connecting with her forehead. I spin around to face her, confusion prominent in my features. She tilts her head, looking at me with a boredom. "You forgot, didn't you?"

"No...." I trail off when I meet her eyes. "Okay— what did I forget?" I ask sheepishly.

She shakes her head, a slight smile on her face. Taking two steps forwards, she grabs my shoulders and gives them a slight shake. "Today is the quidditch game, silly!"

My face resembles one of recognition as my mouth forms an 'o'. I facepalm, groaning. "How could I forget?"

"No idea, now go get ready!" She shoves me out of the dorm and towards the bathrooms. "Don't keep your boyfriend waiting!" She winks before trudging down to wait for me in the common room.

"NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I manage to yell before quickly entering the communal bathroom. Seeing that everyone had already left, I decide to quickly change in the centre of the room. I brush my hair out and decide to keep it down, knowing I'm on a time limit. Observing myself in the mirror, I smile. Not too bad for under five minutes. The indigo crewneck paired with the skirt is a very cute look, if I do say so myself. I hum in satisfaction, ruffling my hair a bit to give it some volume. I speed out of the bathroom in record time and throw my dirty clothes in my room, muttering a spell to clean them so it wouldn't stink.

"Finally!" Alyssa throws her hands up, laughing as she loops her arm around mine. "Fin's been blowing up my phone— he's alone on the Slytherin sides right now."

I laugh as she tilts her screen to show me Finley's panicked messages. I knew I would feel the same in a few minutes, considering I would be sitting on the 'enemy side'. Cho will definitely not let me hear the end of this, but I really can't care less.

I'm here to support Draco, so why would I go sit on the Ravenclaw side and cheer for someone on the other team? It would be absurd of me to do so.

We walk down the empty corridors, skipping every other step on the large flights of stairs. Alyssa stumbles on her step at the bottom, grabbing onto me for support. As we exit the castle, I falter in my steps. When Alyssa catches on, she gives me a confused look.