018

MAUVE VIOTTO

Out of pure fear, I decided that going back to the Ravenclaw tower isn't the best idea at the moment

Out of pure fear, I decided that going back to the Ravenclaw tower isn't the best idea at the moment. Instead, I'm hanging out with Theo in the Slytherin common room while Draco and Blaise are resting form the game. Alyssa is also with us but Finley had gone to finish up some homework, seeing he wouldn't be able to later.

"You're coming to the party right?" He asks the both of us, throwing his legs on the couch. Alyssa knocks his legs off and takes a seat beside him, earning an eyeball from the dramatic brunette.

I laugh and take a seat on the opposite couch. "I am, but I have nothing to wear."

"You've never gone to a party before?" Theo gasps and Alyssa smacks his chest at his tone, giving him a warning glare.

"I have," I roll my eyes, drumming my fingers on the expensive leather material. Slytherins really live on the classy side. "I just don't want to go to my dorm right now— if my stuff is still in there."

The duo laughs, knowing I was talking about Cho. "You can borrow something of mine, duh." Alyssa waves it off. We've borrowed each other's clothes many times before, and honestly, I probably still have half her clothes in my closet. Sometimes it's hard to tell if an article is mine or hers at this point.

"Anyway, now that doofus #1 and #2 aren't here, spill the deets!" Theo leans forward excitedly. His eyes are expectant, an urgency in them as if he was craving for this knowledge.

Rolling my eyes, I lean back in the furniture. "There's no deets to spill!" I mock, and he pouts.

"Oh really?" Alyssa quirks up a brow. "Wanna talk about that hug then?" Theo snickers, nodding rapidly.

"It was just a hug." I huff, not meeting their gazes. When I don't receive a respond  my eyes travel back to them, meeting their deadpanned looks. I sigh, fiddling with my fingers on my lap. "It was really nice, okay? I like— didn't think about it and just ran into his arms, and it was one of the best hugs I've ever experienced!" I confess, huffing. "Is that better?"

"Ran into his arms?" Theo laughs, making a 'psh' sound as he does. "Girl, you literally jumped him."

I throw a pillow at him, whining. "Shut the fuck up, Theo!"

"It was really cute though," Lyss hums with a knowing smile. "Where's Colin Creevey when you need him?" She jokes, winking in my direction.

"I hate you both." I mumble, bringing my knees to my chest.

Recovering from his attack of laughter, Theo wipes away a tear. "Don't worry, I bet Draco is in his room right now caressing wherever you put your arms around. Wait, shit— I didn't mean it like that!" He bursts into laughter once more when he realizes how his sentence could have been interpreted.

I roll my eyes again, but a smile grows on my face. After a while, Alyssa and I head to her dorm to get changed. She gives me a black silky dress, that runs to my mid-thigh. It seems fitting for a Slytherin party. Alyssa's wearing a fitted gold dress, which compliments her body nicely. Slipping out of the Hufflepuff common room, we don't run into any trouble.