012

MAUVE VIOTTO

"Oh isn't it such a lovely day today?" Theo throws one arm around me, and the other around Draco

"Oh isn't it such a lovely day today?" Theo throws one arm around me, and the other around Draco. I give him a subtle glare, thinking that he must be up to no good.

"Theo..." Draco also gives him a warning glare, much to my surprise.

He only grins at the two of us. "Ugh, I love being in the know— I have the most knowledge in this whole friend group!" He announces with a wide smile.

"I literally made the group chat though," I huff, giving him a deadpanned look. "How does that even make sense?"

His grin widens, "well, did you know—"

Draco's head snaps towards him, "one word, Theo. I dare you." My eyebrows fly up at the threatening tone in Draco's voice. He seems to really dislike the idea of Theo revealing whatever he was about to reveal.

I give him a curious look, but not once does he meet my eyes. I wonder if it has anything to do with the rapid texting conversation he had with Theo yesterday. The three of us make our way out to the field to meet the rest of our friends. Draco and Blaise have quidditch practice, and the rest of us are going to watch.

We spilt off when we reach the change rooms, and I wave goodbye to Draco as he disappears behind the door. Theo doesn't waste any time before speaking as soon as Draco is out of range.

"You excited to watch your boyfriend play?" He teases, bumping my shoulder repeatedly with his. We begin walking to the stands, where we can faintly see Finley and Alyssa sitting near the front.

I roll my eyes, bumping him back a little harsher. "Oh, shut up."

"I'm just saying!" He laughs, raising his hands in defence. "Oh! Have you seen the picture Alyssa took?" He asks with sudden excitement, a wide grin stretching across his features.

"Picture?" I question with confusion. "What picture?"

His grin stretches to a larger one and he slips his phone out of his pocket. He fiddles with the device for a few seconds before turning the screen to face me. My eyes widen and I immediately grab the phone from his hands.

"What the fuck?" My mouth is open, my cheeks flushed, as I observe the photo. I had stopped walking when I saw it, my feet remaining planted firmly into the ground.

Theo leans over, a teasing smile as he glances down at the photo. "Cute, right?" I can't even tear my eyes off the image. His arm is wrapped around me the way it was when I woke up, but it looks as if he's pulling me closer. My head is leaning on his chest, right over his shoulder. His head is leaning over mine, and I can't shove down the thought that we look like a couple.

"Wha— when did she take this?" I hand him back the phone, but the picture stays engraved in my head.

Theo laughs as he pockets the device. "She went to go check on you. We noticed that Draco went missing after first class and we had a hunch, so she went to check. Of course, none of us were expecting that when she sent the picture."