013

MAUVE VIOTTO

Draco would not stop whining for the entire walk

Draco would not stop whining for the entire walk. "Mauveeeeee," he rests his head over mine. I'm glad he can't see the colour of my cheeks from his position. "How could you tell Theo but not me?" He stands up, pouting at me.

"I have a valid reason," I tell him, chuckling under my breath. I'm not ready to confess yet, that's why. "But I can't tell you it."

"Theo, what the fuck, man?" He expresses his frustration at Theo instead and swats his chest, resulting in him wincing in pain.

He groans, "I'm sworn to secrecy, dude!"

Seeing Draco pout again, I pat his cheek. He might be childish, but he's still cute too. "Look, you can have my fudge during dinner, stop pouting." I offer, but of course, it's not that easy.

He huffs, turning away childishly. "I don't want your stupid fudge." He crosses his arms, still looking away. I roll my eyes, shaking my head at his behaviour.

"Well, can I have it then?" Finely questions with a grin. I know he loves sweet food almost as much as Draco does.

I can't even open my mouth before Draco responds. "Fuck no, it's mine."

"But you didn't even—" Finely sighs, dropping his head. "Stupid couples," he mutters under his breath. I hit his shoulder, glaring at him. He's lucky neither Draco nor Blaise heard that, or I would have killed him on the spot.

When we get to the Great Hall, I'm immediately met with Cho's heated glare from the Ravenclaw table. I sigh, turning to the three boys. "Can I sit with you?" I murmur, looking away from her. I turn to face Theo and Draco instead, who give me concerned looks.

"Of course," Theo throws arm over my shoulders without asking any questions. I smile at the action. Draco's eyes travel down to find Cho's angry one and he sighs, shaking his head.

Finely turns to us with a pout. "Hey, no fair! I want to sit with you guys too!" He complains.

Blaise rolls his eyes, "sure, it's not like we have designated tables for our houses or anything." He says sarcastically, but I know he doesn't mind at all if we sit together. He wouldn't say it out-loud, but I could tell he's warming up to us. Draco is too.

Alyssa beams, "you're right, Zabini!" She agrees jokingly, skipping away to follow him down the Slytherin table. "Great idea."

He shakes his head, muttering something incoherently under his breath. We all take a seat— Theo is sitting in between me and Fin, with Alyssa directly in front of me, followed by Blaise and Draco beside her.

With our food at the table, I pick up my plate with fudge and hand it over to Draco. His eyes brighten as he attempts to hide his smile. His slim fingers brush against mine as he takes the plate with a grateful look on his face, goosebumps racing down my spine as he does.