016

MAUVE VIOTTO

"What about them?"

"What about them?"

"No."

"Him?"

"No."

"That guy."

"No"

"You weren't even looking!" Draco shakes my shoulders, finally prompting me to look up. "Because I know you're not going to guess it." I grin proudly.

Draco and I are sitting on the grass together, watching as people walk across the bridge and path. He had been attempting to figure my crush, which is plain entertainment for me. His gaze is for used as he observes every boy with a glare, giving me a perfect view of his sharp jawline.

He pouts, "at least tell me the house?" He leans closer and I know I need to back away before my cheeks become tomatoes. I rip my eyes away for a second, pushing him back with my hand on his chest.

I shake my head stubbornly. "No— it shouldn't matter, plus, who knows what trick you've got up your sleeve." I boop his nose before leaning back to create some space. My imaginative head does not need to be thinking the thoughts in there when he's near like that. "Plus, I already said you know them."

"Yeah, but how well?" He questions, his frown still prominent on his face.

I shrug, "pretty well, I guess." Very well. Almost like you're the same person, actually.

He taps his chin whilst deep in thought, but doesn't seem to come up with any more ideas. He checks the time on his phone, groaning when he makes out the numbers. "I have to go to practice now."

I smile. There's a quidditch game soon— Slytherins versus Ravenclaws. Draco has been practicing almost daily out at the field, not that he needs all the extra practice. "Have fun," I wave as he walks off. He glances at me, giving me a small smile before he saunters off. The small action causes an eruption in my chest. Merlin, I'm crazy about this boy.

Almost immediately after Draco disappears, Harry appears. I want to laugh at the thought of him waiting until Draco left to talk to me. Although, I wouldn't doubt it.

"Hi, Mauve!" This time, he's accompanied by Hermione and Ron too. Hermione gives me a hug to greet me, while Ron is more indifferent. I suppose it's because Draco had just left, meaning, they must have seen me with him.

"Hey Hermione, Harry, Ron."

"What're you up to?" Harry inquires whilst taking a seat beside me.

I shrug, "nothing much, really."

"Other than playing lovers with Malfoy." Ron mutters under his breath, but I catch it. Hermione's head snaps up with mine, and she gives him a hard glare. He hardly glances in her direction.