Lazy

The door to your chamber opened slowly, you scrunched your eyes up and pulled the covers over your head because of the light.
   "Y/n?" You couldn't tell who was at the door, you were still half asleep. "Y/n." You groaned and turned over, you heard a chuckle and footsteps coming closer to your bed. "Y/n..." Loki's voice was singsongy as he attempted to wake you. He pulled the cover off of your head and you scowled keeping your eyes shut tight, he laughed and knelt down.
   "Y/n, you've got to get up." He brushed the hair out of your face and stroked your cheek. "Unfortunately, we have a lot to do today." You groaned again and snatched the blanket from his hands, pulling it back over your face.
   "We have a lot to do everyday." Your voice was muffled as you whined.
   He sighed, "That's one of the many perks of being a future princess to yours truly." You sighed under the blanket finally opening your eyes.
   "If I had known I wouldn't get to sleep in anymore I wouldn't have agreed." He laughed once more and pulled the blanket down putting both of his hands on the sides of your face and kissed your forehead.
   "Mmmmm. I think you're lying." he hummed and you sat up.
   "Check again mischief." You mumbled and rubbed your eyes. You slowly looked at your future husband, he was fresh out of the shower and smelled like fancy cologne. He was wearing his casual clothes and had a smug look on his face as he watched you. You couldn't help but gaze at how beautiful he was, you slowly wrapped your arms around his neck kissing his lips. You pulled him down and he hummed against your lips putting a hand on your back and one in your hair. He pulled away and you pouted, you weakly grabbed his waist and tried to pull him down beside you, he laughed at your weak attempt.
   "Come on y/n...we have to go." You crossed your arms looking up at him. He was above you and straddling your waist.
   "No."
   "Yes."
   "No."
   "Yes."
   "You can't make me." He smirked and licked his lips.
   "Do you really think that?" You rolled your eyes and sighed.
   "Nooo." The smirk played at the corner of his mouth.
   "That's what I thought." He got off of you but he didn't get off the bed, he laid down beside you and sighed looking up at the ceiling. "You're lucky I'm tired." He pulled you up against him. "And that I want nothing more than to lay with you." You smiled taking in your sweet, sweet victory.
   You turned around and wrapped your arms around his torso and he rested his chin on top of your head. "Now isn't this much better than spending the day with a bunch of old royal assholes?" You felt him laugh.
   "Yes. Yes it is." He began to play with your hair. "But I hope you know that this means we miss breakfast." Normally you would never miss breakfast but right now you didn't care. All that mattered was that he was here and you could go back to sleep.
   "Early lunch for me then. Now shhhhh."
   "Did you just shush me??" He sounded annoyed and playful.
   "Yes I did, and obviously you don't know what it means. Shhhh." You smiled and he chuckled kissing your forehead again.
   "My princess." he whispered.
   "Mmmm." Was all you could say as you drifted off to sleep with Loki in your arms and only wonderful thoughts of your upcoming wedding in mind.