🍋Skirts🍋

*Remember to use protection guys!💚*

"Pleeeeeeeease." You stuck your lip out as you held up the green skirt. He glared at you and pushed the skirt into your chest.

"No." He turned and went into the bedroom and you followed close behind not giving up.

"C'mon! Just look at how good I look in mine." You gestured to your black skirt smirking, he looked you up and down and smirked.

"Sure, but why does that mean I have to wear one." He grabbed your hip and lifted your chin. "Can't I just fuck you like this?" He raised an eyebrow giving you a cocky grin.

You blushed slightly but frowned. "Nope. If you don't wear it you're not getting laid." You said the last part singsongy, he frowned and realsed you and you gave a smile. He turned around and thought for a moment, then he quickly turned and jerked the skirt out of your hands and pointed a finger at you blushing furiously.

"If you tell anyone about this-" you stopped him jumping for victory and giving him a satisfied smile.

"You'll kill me? I'm just happy I actually got you to do it." You giggled and he looked at the skirt cautiously.

"...Turn around." He looked away from you and you laughed a little while turning around. You heard clothes rustling and pants dropping to the floor, you waited for him to tell you when you could look.

"I look absolutely ridiculous." You turned around and saw Loki looking at himself in the mirror. The skirt fit him nicely and you smiled while blushing, you hugged him from behind.

"No way. I think it suits you." He scoffed.

"Whatever you say." He rolled his eyes and looked at you, his face still tinted red. "I'm so going to punish you for this." He smirked lust filling his eyes.

You sat down on the bed and smiled at him innocently. "Oh no! Wouldn't that be just horrible." You said sarcastically and he walked over to you grabbing your thighs and pressing his lips to yours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~the good part😏~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be careful with that tone of yours...it might get you in even more trouble." He pushed you down on the bed and you grabbed his shirt pulling him closer but he grabbed your hands. "No. I don't think so pet." He used his magic reveling some handcuffs, your eyes widened slightly which made him smirk. "This is a punishment remember? You will do as your told...or" he leaned down and whispered in your ear. "Suffer the consequences." You didn't know what that meant but either way it didn't matter, he handcuffed your wrists then started to kiss down your neck slowly.

You started to moan softly as he left hickeys and love bites all over your neck. You wanted to run your hands all over him but it hurt to pull on the handcuffs so you didn't try to. "So obedient." He smiled looking up at you one hand on your thigh the other on your stomach. "Good girl." That made you wet. He put his lips on your thighs kissing them softly and you moaned as he licked closer to your center. You were so wet and needed to be touched.

"Loki-" you moaned

"That's not my name pet." He continued to kiss and lick your thighs as your skirt started to slide up revealing your soaked panties.

"Mmm...daddy." he smiled a hungry look on his face as he glanced at your dripping underwear. "Please, mmmm. I-I need your touch." You moaned as slid his hands slowly to your center.

"I know pet...but I think daddy needs release first." He hummed and you moaned as he shifted to were you could see his aroused cock underneath the short skirt. He raised an eyebrow, "don't you think?" You nodded and watched as he slowly hooked his fingers around the waist band of the skirt and pulled it down, you never ceased to be amazed by his size. You sat up bringing your chained hands into your lap looking at him innocently, he grinned and took your chin whispering in your ear. "Go ahead kitten."