Sleeping beauty

Y/N POV
It had been a long day and you were ready to go home, Loki had called you multiple times throughout the day wondering when you were going to be home.
*Earlier that day*
"Loki I told you before I'm coming home later today."
"But that was a long time ago and I'm hungry."
"That was not even ten minutes ago and if you're hungry make yourself something to eat"
"Please come home Y/N."
"I promise I'll be home in a few hours, ok"
"Ok, I love you"
"I love you too Loki"
Loki POV
I had done everything to keep myself busy but nothing was working anymore I wanted to see
Y/N. She had been gone so long! My princess doesn't deserve this she deserves to be beside me all day long sitting in a throne. I would take her to Asgard, but she had declined my first offer  to go with me. I went into the kitchen looking for something to eat and I found another midgardian contraption, what Y/N calls a radio. I pushed a button and music started to play I pushed another one and it changed. I kept turning knobs and pushing buttons until I heard keys in the door. I jumped up excited Y/N was home!
Y/N POV
I walked into the door and was immediately greeted with arms around me and kisses on my cheek. "Y/N you're home!" I smiled as I realized that there was music playing in the kitchen. I looked at Loki "I see you found out how the radio works." I giggled thinking about how amazed he must have been. "I did and I quite like it." I laughed but I must have looked tired because Loki asked me what was wrong. "It's just been a long day that's all." He looked at me lovingly and picked me up bridal style. "Loki what are you doing?" I questioned his actions he's usually never like this "My princess deserves a nice long sleep." He carried me to our bedroom and laid me down on the bed. "Loki I have to take a shower and clean and-" he put a finger on my lips shushing me "There is no need my darling I will take care of it. Just sleep." He took off my shoes and undressed me putting my nightgown on, put me under the blankets and rested my head on the pillows, stroking my hair until I drifted off to sleep. He gazed down at me and smiled "My sleeping beauty."