Mornings with the God of Mischeif

The sound of your alarm went off as you woke from an excellent sleep. You had been dreaming of Loki, about what, you're weren't sure, you couldn't remember what was going on but you do remember being deep in conversation.

   It was Sunday and you wanted to do absolutely nothing toady, before it was back to work tomorrow. You sat up rubbing your eyes and looking around blinking, your cat was sitting at the edge of your bed waiting with big doe eyes. "Alright, I know." You said getting up. "You know the routine, let me shower and then I'll feed you." She walked around and in between your heels meowing as you walked into your bathroom and got undressed turning the water on. "I said you can wait!" You picked her up and put her out in the hallway closing the door before she could come back in.

   You spent a while in the shower; shaving all over your body and lathering yourself with all kinds of soaps feeling super confident as you sang all your favorite songs. When you got out you put on your favorite lounging outfit with your comfiest bra and no underwear. You hummed as you walked into the kitchen, Koi following close behind still meowing. You put a hand in your hair scratching your head trying to figure out what to have for breakfast as you got the cat food out. "Hmmm waffles sound nice-"

   "Well, good morning love."

   "WHAT THE FUCK!" As soon as you heard a mans voice you jumped and turned around to face the living room using the scoop as a weapon. Sitting on your couch, a book in hand was a very surprised and amused looking Loki. "Oh thank god it's just you." He chuckled. "When did you get here? You should have woke me up." You smiled finishing feeding the cat.

"Hmmm...No it's not proper to wake a lady from her beauty sleep." He gave you a smug look and you rolled your eyes and went to go sit with him on the couch. He kept his eyes on you for what you didn't know and you eyed him suspiciously as you sat down on the opposite side of the couch. He looked offended, "don't want to sit with your boyfriend?" You rolled your eyes and dramatically tilted your head back and laughed.

"Oh my gosh..really??" You smiled at him and he looked away.

"No, no I get it. Don't want to sit next to the god of mischief...second only to his brother." He continued to pretend to be upset with you not looking at you but as you scoffed and laughed you saw the corner of his mouth rise

"Oh don't you play that card!" You climbed over to him going to hug him but then he pushed you back crossing his arms over his chest trying his best not to smirk. He's so cute.

"No, no, no if you don't want to sit with me that's fine!" He got up and you groaned amused. "I guess I'll just have to make breakfast and leave none for you." You gasped

"What!! No!" You practically ran over to him and put your arms around his waist pressing your head to his back. "I'm sorry! I'll do what ever you ask! Just please not that, I'm sooooo hungry!" He finally looked at you angling his head so he could see you.

He raised an eyebrow smirking. "Anything you say." You immediately regretted what you had said.

"No-no-no-no I meant within reason!" You let go heading to turn around but he forcefully grabbed your hips and pressed you against the counter.

"No...I heard my princess say anything." His smirk deepened as he bent lower so his lips were hovering just above your neck, you felt his soft breath tickle your skin. He practically whispered the next words, "take off these clothes love." You melted and you felt your legs shake.

You gulped. "W-what..?"

His eyes were glazed as they looked back up at you, "you heard me." He kissed your neck and then released you but still stood over you. Your face was red hot and you felt his finger hook inside the hem of your pants. You weren't going to lie to yourself and say that you didn't like where this was heading. "Or you can forget about breakfast." His voice was seductive and slow and he could tell that you were enjoying this no matter how flustered you were.

"Bbbut-"

"No buts; that is my deal. Take it or leave it." His facial expression shifted and he softened a little and he double checked with you. "Unless you want to stop." You shook your head and he smiled quickly pressing his lips to yours then went back to how he was just a few seconds ago. "What do you say?"

You shifted on your feet then slowly reached for your shirt. It had been a month since you both got together and you had only been naked in front of Loki once since you both had started dating and had only had sex just the once. So you were still a little nervous.

You lifted it above your head and he helped you take it off. You looked at him and he gazed down at you with the most love filled look you had ever seen him give you, he tilted your head with his finger leaned down again inches from your face. "It will never matter what you look like, you are the most beautiful goddess I have ever seen in my entire life."

Your face turned more red than it already was as he whispered in your ear as if he didn't want anyone else to hear the next words. "I love you, more than anything in the universe; you are my goddess." You saw his beautiful smile as you let go and he leaned in and kissed you long this time reaching behind you and unclipping your bra. You slid it off your arms still keeping your lips on his, he took a step back and looked at you quickly smiling at what he saw and led you to the couch.

You laid down and he kissed your lips, then trailed down to your chest. You put your hand in his hair whispering for him to take them off, he gladly obliged and slid off your most comfortable pants, he kissed you one last time and then stood up. You sat up wondering what he was doing, he noticed your confusion and chuckled. "You wanted waffles remember?" He smirked and you sat there with your mouth agape.

"I-I mean...yeah...but-" he leaned in inches from your face pinning you against the couch.

"But what darling? He eyed you. "..Do you want this more?" He rested a hand on your hip and you wanted him to take it further; you had begun to grow restless as you sat there bare and with him still fully clothed giving you nothing. "Does my goddess want me to devour her instead?"

"Yes.." you breathed keeping your eyes on him. "Please."

   "Anything for you princess." He trailed his hands down your body and you leaned into him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the couch crisscross-applesauce, naked, a blanket wrapped around you and waffles in your lap. You shoved another fork full of the delicious, fluffy syrup covered, circle into your mouth smiling your eyes on the movie.

  Loki—who was sitting beside you, also with waffles in his lap, also with no clothes—chuckled and watched you happily eat your breakfast. You were a little sore but it didn't bother you.

   "You know, we should do this more often." You said taking a sip of your drink.

   He smirked and looked at you playfully. "Oh yeah?"

   You leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Yeah."

   "How can I say no to that." He smiled looking at the tv.

   "You can't." You giggled, smirking. You put your finished plate down on the table and laid your head down on his lap realizing how tired you were. He stroked your hair and leaned back head resting on the wall; both of your drifting off to sleep.