Aphroditie's Palace pt.2 🍋

He flicked his hand and we were in a different setting; I was laying on a bed that was covered in green silk sheets. Loki was on top of me smirking, I smirked too realizing exactly what he wanted. I grabbed him by his tie and kissed him forcefully digging my hands into his hair. He tugged on my dress and I smiled into the kiss. I backed away and got up from the bed Loki watching me curiously. He started taking off his shirt. I slowly took off my dress grinding my hips a little to tease him. He moaned softly as he saw what I was wearing underneath; a black bra set that attached to my underwear. I played with my hair swaying my hips to an imaginary beat, Loki watched with desire in his eyes, I walked closer and closer to him until I was close enough when he grabbed my hips pulling me into him. Our lips attached and I pushed him onto the bed straddling him grinding my hips kissing every inch of his face tracing his chest as he caressed every inch of my body with his delicate fingers. He flipped me over so that I was laying before him "It is my turn to please you my darling." He began to kiss my neck while he unclipped my bra tearing it off of me. I went red suddenly feeling a bit of embarrassment, Loki noticed and whispered into my ear "Do not be ashamed, you are gorgeous and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, my love, tonight I will show you just how much I love you." At his words I crumbled under him as he continued to kiss my neck slowly reaching my breasts as he played with them intently he rubbed his hand over my very wet clothed clit. I let out a moan, "you're so wet for me" He continued to rub and tease and kiss. "P-p-please L-Loki" I moaned "And what would you like me to do love?" He questioned smirking up at me "F-fuck me!" I pleaded "As you wish" He took off my underwear and started to kiss and lick the inside of my thighs getting closer to my wet pussy, he stopped "Touch yourself," he grabbed my hand and put it over my clit "there." I circled my center, massaging it and playing with it, Loki watched his eyes full of pleasure and lust, I was moaning softly as he moved my hand and kissed  my clit licking his way up and down and reaching the center entering; I moaned even louder. He licked up all my juices and then continued up to my belly button. He kissed my moaning lips I tasted myself on them. I reached for his pants desperately wanting them off. He chuckled "Are you ready my pet?" I nodded, he obeyed and took them off. I stared at his arousal and I was pleased and smirked up at him "like what you see?" I kissed his lips as he rubbed my clit I grind my hips telling him to enter "Impatient are we?" "Very." I breathed. He sticks his finger inside of me and I scream his name as he puts in another. Feeling him inside of me was the best feeling in the world but I wanted more. He pumps his fingers in and out and I'm a moaning mess. He releases and I gasp I reach for him but he moves away, I whine I want him in my grasp. "You look absolutely stunning stretched out across my bed my love. But I can't help but wonder how much more beautiful you would be with my hips nestled between your legs? Shall we find out?" I cried out in return wanting him in me, to fill me with what he has to offer. He gently licks along my stomach and lowers himself as he reaches my lips smashing his onto mine silencing my moans of pleasure. I kissed back hungrier and harder. He began to spread my thighs rubbing them seductively "Are you ready?" He asked giving me a smirk knowing he was going too slow for my taste "y-yes... my k-king, give me a-all of you!" I answered bucking my hips feeling his arousal rub against me. "Of course my queen." He entered fast as I let out a load moan of pleasure , he kissed me nibbling my ear "Is your highness pleased." He whispered making me melt, I let out a gasp, he hit my spot just right Loki smirked pumping in and out of me hitting me right where I wanted, "L-Loki I-I'm going to c-c-cum." I whined "Do it my love, do it just for me, your king" I let put a small scream as I spilled onto the bed. He smirked pleased with himself continuing to pump himself in and out of me I moaned shakily. He moaned loudly in my ear as he let out his cum inside of me. He moved around a bit more before releasing himself from me. We kissed each other gently as I ran my fingers through his hair breathing heavily. He grazed his fingers over my tender clit, I moaned softly, he laid down beside me as I cuddled into him drifting off to sleep wanting to stay there forever.