🍋Alone🍋

You and Loki had the whole tower to yourselves, the rest of the team was out on a mission for the day. You and Loki had not talked much before but he was in his room so you honestly kind of forgot he was there, he was so quite. You were in the living room watching a movie when you got up to make popcorn and you bumped into Loki. "Oh hey Loki!" He looked down at you smirking he had a book in his hand, he had obviously been distracted and had not noticed you. "Hello Y/N." He said smiling. You got the popcorn out of the cabinet "so...wacha been up to?" You said putting the bag in the microwave. He was looking through the fridge "Just reading, but I got bored and came in here." You leaned on the counter watching the time count down "Well then, you are more than welcome to join me and watch the movie." You looked over at him and smiled sweetly. You couldn't deny that you had a small crush on the god, he was just so enchanting! "That all depends;" he tilted his head raising an eyebrow "what movie?" You chuckled "(your favorite movie) of course!" The timer went off on the microwave making a loud beeb. "I've never heard of it. What's it about?" You grabed the bag of popcorn out of the microwave getting a bowl "oh it's great! I don't want to spoil anything if you want to watch it though." He thought for a moment and smirked when giving his answer "alright I'll watch it with you." You smiled brightly excited that you get to share something you love with him and grabbed the bowl of popcorn and headed to the couch Loki following behind you. You sat down grabbing the remote Loki sat suspiciously close to you but you took no notice and started the movie.

Throughout the movie Loki kept giving sideways glances that he hoped you wouldn't notice he couldn't help it you were just so beautiful, the way you looked lovingly towards the characters on the screen and the way you laughed and smiled, but you did notice and were getting a little worried that he didn't like the movie "Are you sure you want to watch this? We don't have to if you don't want to." You asked pausing the movie and grabbing the empty bowl to put it in the sink. "No! No the movie is great!" He answered, getting up to walk with you "Well I'm glad you like it." You began to wash the bowl and any other dishes that were in the sink when Loki pressed himself up against you wrapping his arms around your waist. You blushed furiously "Loki? What are you-" He began to trail kisses down your neck, you let out a slight gasp at the sudden contact. "You are beautiful my dear" He whispered in your ear nibbling on your lobe. You let out a slight moan as he began to trail his hands down your body gracefully, he spun you around one hand on your waist the other holding your chin gently "May I kiss you?" You blushed and nodded he placed his lips onto yours kissing you deep and passionately. You were in pure bliss and kissing him back he bit your lip gently asking for entrance you let him, god he knew how to kiss! You only stopped to catch your breath you rested your forehead on his "Well you sure do know how to kiss mischief." You smirked he laughed "I can do a lot more than that." He kissed your neck again sucking on your collarbone leaving marks. You let out a small gasp "L-Loki...I've never-" you blushed feeling embarrassed. He lifted your chin "Then let me be your first. Let me show you what true pleasure feels like."

You nodded he continued to kiss your neck as he trailed his hands down your hips slowly beginning to unbutton your pants "tell me you don't want this and I will stop." He said slowly "If I did...I would be lying." You stripped your shirt and he unhooked the back of your bra taking your breasts into his firm hands he massaged them taking your aroused nipples in between his teeth. You moaned a pool of wet forming in between your thighs. he paused only to take off his shirt you trailed your fingers along his abdomen leaning in to kiss him all over his firm body.

   He kissed all the way down your stomach using his teeth to finish unbuttoning your pants removing them leaving you naked before him he gazed at you lovingly as you blushed looking down he picked you up and carried you to his room. He laid you down on his bed you felt the cool silk on your skin he crawled on top of you kissing the inside of you thighs and your very wet pussy. "So wet for me already my dear?" He smirked and licked your wet folds as you moaned softly when he slid his tongue into you. You moaned louder as he tongue fucked you "Loki! I'm g-gonna cum!" You screamed as you reached your high "Do it for me my love." You squirted into him gasping. He licked up your cum and looked up at you smirking "You taste so good." He kissed your lips rubbing your clit with his hand, you grabbed at his very aroused clothed cock he chuckled "Eager are we?" He smiled and unbuckled his pants, you stared at his large arousal, he slammed his lips onto yours as you tangled your hands into his hair he kissed along your neck his cock brushing up against your entrance you moaned into the kiss bucking your hips into him. "Loki, please ... do what ever you want with me. Just please fuck me!" Loki chuckled "As you wish my princess." He thrust into you, you arched your back high off the bed gasping adjusting to his size. Loki kissed you softly as he began a steady pace thrusting into you. You screamed his name as he hit your sweet spot. "OH MY GOD! YES oh Loki right there!" One hand gripped his back your nails digging into him the other holding the sheets so tight your knuckles were turning white. His strokes were getting faster as you bucked your hips into him wanting him deeper in you reaching your second high moaning loudly. "Come with me my darling." He moaned into your ear. You felt his warm seed spilling inside of you as he moaned softly, you felt yourself unravel onto the sheets you moaned in pure ecstasy your vision blurry. His stokes became sloppy as he pulled out of you. You grabbed his face kissing his lips, he grunted sitting up as you straddled him beginning to trail your kisses down the side of his neck tracing your tongue along his firm chest. He moaned as you did this, you both laid yourselves down breaking the kiss gazing into each others eyes. He brushed your wet hair out of your face resting his hand on the side of your face "That was....amazing" you breathed he chuckled softly "I love you y/n" you blushed as he pulled you into him, embracing you as he kissed your shoulder. "I love you too" you replied wrapping your arms around him falling asleep in his arms.