𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

ELSA
°

The place was a mess. Ice shattered everywhere, no one can be found.

"We're too late." I muttered.

"No. We got here just in time." Jack said grabbing my hand and pulled me to hide both of us.

"BACK AWAY FROM ME!" I heard Honeymaren's voice. I was about to run to her to go help but Jack stopped me.

"Honeymaren we can help-"

"No! Stay away!" She cut Ryder off.

I looked over to Jack. I was about to ask him why he won't let me go over there but I saw his furrowed eyebrows and very serious look.

"Listen I- I need your help Ryder I-" Her voice, it sounded like it shifted. "No, wait don't come near me. Stay behind Marshmallow."

It went on like that, Honeymaren contradicting herself everytime she says something.

"Elsa, your crystal." Jack said. I looked over to the pendant and saw that it was glowing because Marshmallow was in near proximity.

"Elsa, can you make an ice sled without getting anyone's attention?" Jack looked at me.

"Yeah? That's easy, my magic doesn-"

"Great, make some enough for the northuldrans so we can get them out of here." Jack said before flying off.

I heard them exclaim his name in excitement. "Jack you're here!"

"Stay away Frost!" I heard Honeymaren, or so I thought.

I finally got a glimpse of them, there she stood on the other side of the crowd; distant, stiff, on guard. Surrounded by a dark shadow-like cloak covering her body.

That's not Honeymaren. That's not her anymore.

I quickly waved my hand, creating multiple sleds at once. I took of my heels and ran around the back, making sure I wasn't going to catch anyone's attention.

I also made alterations on the ice castle, making walls that'll cover for me and create a path that'll cover the Northuldrans to the exit where the sleds were waiting.

"Everyone, stay behind Marshmallow. I'll take care of Honeymaren." I heard Jack say.

"What's wrong with her Jack? What happened to my sister?" Ryder asked.

I then saw a glimpse of someone. A child.

I must be close to the Northuldrans. I better hurry.

"Honey what's wrong? Are you sick? Why-"

"STAND BACK!" I yelled, instantly creating a wall between the child and the mother. I did a circle motion with my hand and the child was surrounded with ice.

Everyone looked at me with shock. Before I could explain, loud banging against the ice was heard but the child wasn't there. All that was inside was a shadow-like creature. A fearling.

Loud gasps covered the room. "EVERYONE GET NEAR MARSHMALLOW, NOW." I ordered.

A few children stayed behind, looking at me with intense eyes.

They're fearlings now too aren't they?

I took as step back and they ran towards me. I managed to raise my in front of me and create a wall that separated me from them but I realized this will only trap myself.

I took a shaky breath and gestured from the ground as if I was trying to lift something. The ice below me started to gain height, lifting me up away from the wall and the fearlings.