𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛

JACK
°

I played with my staff as I waited for Elsa to call me. She said she had to call the others first before she introduce me to them. Honeymaren was with her and they had a bit of help from Ryder, who was apparently Honeymaren's brother.

"Alright, is that everyone?" I heard Elsa ask so I peaked at their direction to see her in the middle of a circle of people. They all sat there, listening intently to what Elsa was saying. "Okay, so I have to tell all of you something."

She turned to me and awkwardly signalled me to go there. I laughed a bit at her gesture before flying my way behind Honeymaren who looked at me with a raised eyebrow. She then used her eye to signal me to go beside Elsa instead so I did.

"Okay so um..." Elsa paused and looked around for reactions. None.

After that silence she cleared her throat. "Recently I just made a discovery. There are other spirits besides the elemental ones that we know of. I met one and he's quite connected to nature, specifically ice and snow like myself." Elsa said, her voice full of confidence and authority. Like she's done countless of announcements in front of masses before. Given that she was queen before I'm not surprised.

Everyone looked at her with different reactions, surprised, confused, some even looked like they were skeptical about what she just said. But despite the mixed responses she was getting she just continued.

"The spirit I'm talking about is known as the Winter Spirit named Jack Frost. Just like me, he can conjure and control ice and snow." Elsa said. "And he even has the aid of our very own wind spirit, Gale, for flight. And besides that..." She added. As Elsa was talking I scanned the other peoplr's reactions in hope of someone looking directly at me.

I noticed Honeymaren motioning her hands while Elsa was talking, I didn't know what she was trying to tell me but she was mouthing me a word. "Magic?" I asked in a whisper so Elsa wouldn't be distracted by me. Honeymaren nodded swiftly after hearing it, giving me a thumbs up.

I nodded and instantly thought of maybe using my magic to freeze the ground or something like that. But just as I was about to hit my staff to the ground I was hoisted up to the air gently. A gentle breeze went through the trees making me understand what Gale was trying to say.

He's right, freezing the ground might cause a bit of a panic.

I flew my way to the nearest tree that was around us and used my staff to cover it with frost with a bit of a tap.

It seemed to have caught the attention of some, including Elsa who stopped her small speech about me. Then I moved on to the next tree and did the same thing. I repeated it until the trees that surrounded us were covered in what Elsa described as ice with fern-like patterns.

I then flew to the same spot I was before, which was beside Elsa and gave her a smile. She was speechless for a bit, trying to think of what to say after the little show I did. It probably wasn't much compared to what she usually does but it did catch their attention.

"Okay." Elsa clasped her hand, putting everyone's attention to our direction. "Raise your hand if you see the winter spirit." Elsa said and a few slowly raised their hand, looking at me with the same surprised faces. Only Honeymaren had her hands raised proudly with a smile.

"Alright, can someone describe him to me?" Elsa asked making me raise an eyebrow at her.

"Oh oh! Let me!" Ryder said enthusiastically, standing up right away before Elsa can even say anything else. "He has white hair, pale skin like yours and he's wearing this, this cloth on his shoulder like a shawl but like-" he kept doing hand gestures that was trying to describe the length of it.