𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎

JACK
°

"Do you also perhaps... control ice and snow?" She asked me.

"I mean, that's one way to put it." I shrugged. "I can also do other things than that but yes, I can also control ice and snow."

I paused for a moment realizing that I emphasized the wrong word. "What do you mean by also?" I eyed her carefully.

"Oh, that was rude of me." She said fixing herself. "I am Elsa of Arendelle. And of Northuldra." She paused. "I am Elsa of Arendelle and Northuldra." She said without the pause between Arendelle and Northsomething this time. "I'm sorry, I'm still not used to referring to myself as a Northuldran." She laughed nervously.

"Anyway, that aside, I am the protector of the Enchanted Forest." Elsa held out her hand. "Oh, and I'm also the fifth spirit." She added before holding her hand out once more.

"Nice to meet you." I said smiling a bit as I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you as well, Winter Spirit." She said.

"You seem to forget you aliases a lot." I commented.

"Well, I do need some getting used to. I wasn't always the fifth spirit after all." She said then pausing and looking down.

I followed her gaze and realized I haven't let go of the handshake. "Sorry. I haven't had hand shakes for a long time so I sort of forgot how long it should be." I nervously laughed. "Was my hand too cold? I'm so sorry." I apologized.

"No no, it's fine. The cold never bothered me anyway." She said.

"So... Fifth spirit?" I tried to shift the topic to forget the earlier scenario. "And what does the fifth spirit usually do?"

"Well, the fifth spirit is the bridge between human and nature, the one who unites differences." Elsa explained.

"So you control nature?" I asked.

"Sort of, but not quite." She said. I gave her a confused look. "Sorry, I'm a bit lost." I told her.

"Well, I can only connect with nature." She told me. "I communicate well with the other elemental spirits, which is probably why I can also communicate with you... winter spirit." She motioned to me.

"Oh." That was the only thing I could say while I try to process what she just said.

"So..." I started. "About the ice and snow..."

"That, I can control." She said and with a little swirl of her hand a swirl of snow followed. I stared at her in awe.

"That's amazing." I told her.

"Thank you." She said smiling widely, her cheeks slightly flushed. "That means a lot coming from the Winter Spirit." She added.

I also smiled. I'm glad she's happy over a compliment I gave her. It seems being the Winter Spirit isn't that bad here.

Then I realized something. "How come you're not a winter spirit?" I asked her. "You said you're also a spirit right? And you control ice and snow, so isn't winter spirit also a title of yours here? Am I like, crossing your boundaries?"

She paused. "Well, no. The elders didn't even mention the winter spirit to me before."

I paused. So I guess I was right about no other people seeing me here.

"Which reminds me, I'd love to show you around and maybe meet the other people here. The Northuldrans are incredibly nice people, I'm sure they'll be thrilled to know there are other elemental spirits around." Elsa said enthusiastically.