𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛

A N N A
°

It has been three days since the huge fight with the fearlings. Three days and the children have already recovered quite well.

We already started the installation of the protective barrier, Grand Pabbie said that by sun down we might just be able to move back.

Of course everyone were very excited to hear that news. Everyone except two; Ryder and Elsa.

Honeymaren hasn't woken up yet. Three days of being in that state required magic to help her with nourishment. Afterall, she wasn't able to eat anything to keep her healthy.

And so far, no sign of Jack.

"Queen Anna, the sleds has been prepared." One of the ladies told me.

"Great, we'll leave after lunch. But for now, let's enjoy our remaining hours here in the Valley of the Living Rock and of course enjoy the meal." I said.

I scanned the place and saw a small boulder just a little off center from the crowd. I quickly hopped on to it to make it my makeshift platform.

"I'd like to thank Northuldra's elder, Yelena, as well as the everyone from Northuldra here with us, for sharing us wonderful Northuldran dishes just for this occasion." I added.

"It's our pleasure. We also thank you for sharing your dishes to us." Yelena said.

"Well, I'm sure some of you have bonded during our stay here and I'd be lying if I'd say I won't miss this." I said. "But it would be nice if there would be a time when Arendellians and Northuldrans will be able to come together in a celebration like this again."

"What about make this a yearly thing?" Kristoff spoke up.

"Oh yeah, like a holiday. We'd be honored to lend a venue." Bulda added.

I looked around. Seeing as most of them seems pretty convinced about it I figured this was a pretty good idea.

"Those in favor say aye." I said raising my hand.

"Aye!" They said in unison, only some being late to say it. And since I was raising my hand, they unconsciously did the same.

By the looks of it, this was the general public's decision to say yes. Even the Northuldrans joined in on it.

"Then it's settled. Every year we shall celebrate this occasion here, Arendelle and Northuldra side by side." I said with a huge smile.

"Mama and papa would be proud." Elsa said from the crowd with a smile.

I quickly jumped off my makeshift platform and ran to Elsa. "Elsa, you're back!"

"What do you mean? I've always been here." She laughed.

"No I meant you were staying with Honeymaren so long and haven't been out here much so yeah." I explained. Elsa laughed again.

"Sorry about that. Ryder and I were taking turns on who looks after her and he's been helping out with the Arendellians on the move recently. I guess I forgot to mention that to you." Elsa told me.

"Yes, yes you did forget to mention that." I crossed my arms.

I then hugged her tight. "Look, if you need someone to talk to I'm just here okay?" I told her.

"I know Anna." She said as she hugged me back.

"Any sign of Jack?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Well, I'm sure he's on his way. Right Gale?" I looked up when I referred to the wind spirit.

A soft breeze passed us. "See?" I told Elsa.