𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚗

JACK
°

Everyone in the kingdom temporarily stayed inside the castle. Inside the castle's biggest room they all were given mats, blankets and pillows like it was a massive sleepover.

The information about the fearlings being the children was not announced to the public so there won't be more panic. The last thing we want is to give them something to fear more.

"Are you keeping watch?" I heard someone behind me.

When I realized it was the King I immediately bowed.

"Oh no no no, don't. It's okay." He panicked. "I'm not that used to this." He admitted.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

From a distance we can both see the two sisters walking around the room, checking if everyone was comfortable.

Everyone's voices seemed more like murmurs, I couldn't really make out what they were all saying. Though it is better than deafening silence.

"Well, I should go help them." Kristoff gave a smile and walked to his wife.

I just bowed again, not knowing what else to do.

"Wow we have a lot of visitors." Olaf popped up out of nowhere.

I just laughed. "Yeah, it's a lot of people in here." I just agreed.

"Mr. Winter Spirit Jack Frost-"

"Just Jack is fine." I interrupted him.

I put up his hand, signaling me to wait. "Mr. Winter Spirit Jack." He said then looking at me.

"You don't have to call me Mr. Winter Spirit. Jack is just fine." I laughed.

"Oh, well then I'll be referring to you as Jack from this moment on." He said.

"I mean, I have been telling you to just call me Jack even back then." I said.

He paused, grimaced then nodded. "I see." He said with a smile.

"So what did you have to tell me?" I asked.

He paused once more. "I already forgot." He laughed before walking over to the two sisters. He was greeted by Elsa who was walking her way towards me.

She gave me a weak smile and a small wave as she got near me.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, noticing the troubled expression she had on her face.

She sighed. "I'm fine. I keep telling Anna but she insists I go to bed." She said glancing over to her sister with a pouting face. She looks like a kid who just got scolded. I laughed making her raise an eyebrow.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing." I smiled, though I feel like it's more of a grin. This made her give me a suspicious look.

"I just thought that expression you had earlier was sort of... cute." I admitted to make her stop looking at me like that.

Her eyes widened and a small shade of pink crept on her face. "Uh, thank you?" She said.

"You're welcome." I said beginning to feel awkward. Did I really just say that?

Then there was silence between us as we both just watched Anna and Kristoff who was being assisted by Olaf. At the corner of my eye I would notice Elsa look my way then look back at Anna, or maybe that was just my imagination.

After what felt like hours Elsa cleared her throat to grab my attention. "I should get going." She said, her head tilting to the direction of her room.