𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗

ELSA
°

"So does Gale usually just bring you where he wants to bring you?" I raised an eyebrow to Jack as we walked our way to a nearby body of water to call on Nokk.

"No, I usually tell him where I want to-" before Jack could even finish he was being hoisted up in the air. "Woah woah I'm kidding. Alright you're the one who's in charge." Jack spoke to the wind spirit and after that he landed beside me.

I laughed. "It seems Gale also has a liking to you too." I commented.

"I don't really think he likes me that much." Jack muttered and as if on cue the wind blew on him making his poncho go over his head.

I laughed once more. "He does." I insisted.

He looked away, lips pouting like a child. "Just call the Nokk already I want to go back to the Enchanted Forest again." He said.

I raised an eyebrow. "And what made you like it there?" I asked, as far as I know he's not even known there yet.

"Well... if we go there faster I'll have more chance to broaden my horizon and possibly get more believers with your help." He said, though with his tone it seemed more like an excuse.

"Alright then Mr. Winter Spirit." I said laughing as I approached the water.

Nokk came galloping its way to me. I greeted it by resting my forehead the Nokk forehead, transforming into a beautiful snow like steed.

"Let's go back, shall we?" I said hoping on the Nokk. The Nokk neighed. I created an ice rein for the Nokk and with that we were on our way.

"So is this one of the perks of being the fifth spirit?" Jack asked as they trailed behind us, Gale helping him to fly.

"I guess you can call it that." I replied.

"You know, the last time I met the Nokk I thought I was going to die because of water. Then I remembered I'm already a spirit and I woke up being underwater." Jack said.

I looked back to face him with a raised eyebrow. "You've met the Nokk before?"

"Yeah, before I met you. That was a long long time ago though." He said.

"You've never mentioned this in your other stories." I commented.

"I didn't think it was relevant." He said shrugging. "It was a one time thing and I haven't went back there since."

"I'm sure it was quite a scary trip." I said, remembering he time when the Nokk was still spiteful of me, of everyone if you will. I did heard that the Nokk had quite a reputation on trying to drown people.

"It was, which is probably why I tried staying away from that place, it was a good spot to keep away from people though." He said laughing.

"Keep away from people?" I raised an eyebrow once more.

"Nothing, never mind that." He said trying to laugh it off.

We kept at a steady pace, a rather swift one at that. I don't know if the other spirits are in a hurry or I just got used to the slow pace we had last time when we were on the was to Arendelle.

"Did you make that?" Jack asked, pointing at the ice castle.

I nodded, not wanting to talk about the reason I made it in the first place. I hid my face a bit in embarrassment as I remember my song from back then.