𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝

JACK
°

I felt Elsa let go of my hand which made me panic for a bit. Then I noticed her flying by herself rather okay even without me. She was a bit wobbly but it wasn't like she was flying all over the place. I simply flew closer to her just in case.

"ANNA!" She called out again.

The glow on her pendant grew larger. I began to notice what she was trying to say. I quickly grabbed her hand and flew us quicker to the direction of the glow.

"Anna!" Elsa yelled again. But this time there was a reply.

"Elsa!" A familiar voice called out.

"Anna don't worry I'm coming your way! Stay where you are!" Elsa said before turning to me.

I nodded and skillfully navigated our way to get us close and closer to the almost blinding light. And there she was, Queen Anna, standing by a fire with two little kids beside her.

Just like Elsa, her crystal was on a pendant as well, but of course it wasn't like how Elsa's looked.

Elsa ran over to her sister and engulfed her to a bear hug. "I'm so glad I finally found you." She said.

Anna returned the hug with just one hand, her other remaining to hold one of the kid's hand. My eyes widened when I noticed something rather odd.

The kid, almost half his body was pitch black. He looked at me with such scared eyes, odd scared eyes. I feel rather conflicted about knowing that he sees me.

"They almost got you." I spoke up suddenly. The kid looked down. This grabbed both Elsa and Anna's attention.

There was an awkward silence before Anna offered that we sit down. Elsa sat across Anna, just in front of the barely lit fire. I sat beside her, observing the two children beside the queen. The other kid was a girl, but unlike the boy, she had no signs of having any part of her being turned.

"I saw them while I was on my way to the Enchanted forest. I thought for sure they were some of the children that went missing in Arendelle." Anna said.

"They're not?" Elsa looked surprised.

"No. They don't look like any of the children from there. I think they're from a neighboring kingdom. I don't know how they got here, and they don't really know either." Anna said.

"But their clothing, it looks Arendellian to me." Elsa pointed out. "Maybe they live on the outskirts?" She suggested.

Anna simply shook her head. "I got these for them from the castle." Anna explained.

I noticed that the girl was pointing at Elsa so I looked over her to check why.

"What?" Elsa asked. I shrugged before turning to the girl making Elsa look her way too. She then realizes why I looked at her then looked down to check what was being pointed at her.

Anna noticed both of us being clearly confused about what was happening so she spoke up. "What's wrong?" Anna asked.

"Oh, I was just checking myself if there was something on me. You see she was uh..." Elsa simply looked at the girl who is now pointing to Anna.

Anna looked down as well. "Oh, the crystal." She said. "She might've noticed yours too." "You went to Grand Pabbie's!" Anna said excited.

I'm genuinely surprised she didn't notice the fact that there is an almost blinding light here that is being emitted by both their accessories.

"We did. I figured they'd be able to help." Elsa said, realizing what the girl was pointing at.

She frosted the crystal to help mute out some of the light it had. I didnt even notice that the frost it had before was gone in the first place.