𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

ELSA
°

"So, my brother told me something interesting today." Honeymaren sat down beside me.

"Really? And what did he tell you?" I asked her.

"Something about a new spirit that only you can see?" Honeymaren raised her eyebrow at me.

I looked at her, not knowing what to say. On the bright side she doesn't call me crazy for seeing things, or in this case seeing spirits.

"Was it Gale?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I thought so too but it wasn't him. He told me he's the winter spirit."

"Winter spirit?" She looked at me puzzled.

"Yes, that's what he told me he was." I said.

Honeymaren paused for a moment. "I've never heard of the winter spirit."

"As have I, until earlier." I told her. "He introduced himself as Jack Frost. He has white hair, blue eyes and really pale skin."

I saw Honeymaren give me a look. "What?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I can just tell how fascinated you are with the winter spirit." She said with a smile. "It reminds me of the time you were talking about what you saw on Ahtohallan."

"Well, this discovery is as amazing as that. It's like I've really learned something new." I admitted.

"You learn something new everyday." Honeymaren pointed out.

"That's true." I said before laughing.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Honeymaren reached for something from her pocket. "Here, the wind spirit brought it here a while ago." She said handing me a note.

"It's that time of week again." She told me.

"I guess it is." I replied after reading the invitation my sister sent me by letting the wind spirit guide it to the enchanted forest. "Well, I best be going then." I told her my goodbye.

"Okay, be careful." Honeymaren waved as I practically ran towards the water where my trusty steed, the Water Nokk, waited for me.

With a flick of a wrist the Nokk turned into a magnificent icy horse. I touched it and smiled. "Ready?" I asked, and to that I was given a neigh as a reply. I rode the Water Nokk and without hesitation, we headed off to the direction of the palace.

The ride to the palace was quite a long ride but it's a good thing Nokk doesn't mind it that much.

We both got used to it eventually, it was the first ride back that was hellish. We almost got lost but met with Kristoff, Anna and Sven halfway.

Anna said she was worried about me going back alone, I guess that was sort of a good thing. Having company halfway along the road was sort of less boring.

"How far till you get where you're supposed to go?" A voice suddenly asked. Because of surprise I pulled on the reins of Nokk, making the water spirit stop on its tracks.

"Oh, did I startle you?" I turned to see the floating white haired spirit beside me.

"Well, actually you did. I didn't know you were here." I answered. I'm actually quite surprised about the fact that Nokk hasn't even reacted about his presence considering that we've been traveling for a while meaning he's been with us for a while as well.

"Sorry, should I go back or...?" Jack's voice trailed off.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, should I be following you or is it rude to follow you?" He asked.