𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗

ELSA
°

"Make sure everyone is safe. Children specifically, keep an eye on them at all times." I reminded everyone again. Everyone nodded.

"Okay, that is all." I said with a nod and everyone decided to go back to their respective tents.

Well, everyone but Yelena.

"Elsa these creatures that you speak of, what were they called again?" She asked.

"Fearlings." I said once more. Instead of saying something, Yelena simply nodded her head. "Are they familiar to you?" I asked.

"Quite, not exactly them but we were told about something similar." She explained.

"I see." I answered to her. "What were you told about then?"

"Similar to what you said, shadow like creatures. Only we call it redd skygge." Yelena said. "I've only ever heard of it taking children. What you told me earlier, I didn't know." She added.

"Well, I only heard about it from Jack." I admitted.

I paused. "Which reminds me." I said running to my tent and rummaging for a piece of paper and a pen.

"What is it?" I could hear Yelena ask.

"I have to write to Anna and tell her I'm here. And also tell Jack to stay there for the mean time to help out Arendelle." I explained as I wrote out what I just said.

"I see." Yelena simply replied as she watched me write swiftly. I looked around to see if the wind spirit was anywhere near me.

"Gale." I called out and a gush of wind blew my way. "Take this to Anna please." I said letting go of the paper on my hand. I watched the wind blow it away.

After a short while of watching it grow smaller by the distance I finally faced Yelena once more.

"I'll talk to the Earth Giants, inform them about the Fearlings. Don't worry, everything's going to be okay." I told Yelena with confidence.

She gave me a small nod with a smile. "I trust your words, protector." She said before heading to her tent.

I then headed my way to where the the Earth Giants were, and since it was almost night time they should be patrolling the forest around like usual.

It wasn't hard trying to spot one, all I had to do was follow the thumping sounds of heavy rock hitting the ground. Not to mention their towering height.

I found it a bit odd that Bruni was nowhere to be found. Usually he'd be beside me, practically begging for snowflakes.

I could use a little company. Specially during this time. It's dark, and cold. And to be honest, it's scary. Maybe the cold does bother me.

"Hello?" I called out to when I noticed a mountain like rock near me, hoping it's one of the Earth Giants.

I couldn't be happier when the rock moved and slowly made its way to me. I was right, it was an Earth Giant.

"Protector." The Earth Giant spoke out. I gave it a nod as it bent down, holding his hand out for me to step on it.

They don't really talk much, much like Marshmallow. I guess it's partly because they can't really control the volume of their voice and given that it's night time when they're awake they didn't really want to bother other people and animals trying to rest.

"We have a problem." I spoke up. The Earth Giant before me simply stared at me, waiting for me to continue. "The people in the Enchanted Forest are in danger, there's this thing called fearlings that turn children into on of them. I don't know how it happens but what I do know is that we must prevent that from happening." I said.