𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

ELSA
°

"You weren't kidding about the long ride huh?" Jack asked as he floated beside me.

"The first ride back was the longest I took honestly." I told him.

"How come?" Jack stretched the conversation further with another question.

"Well, both Nokk and I wasn't really that familiar with the way back. At least not using this route." I told Jack.

"There's another route?" Jack added another question.

"Yes but the route is going to be us running on water." I flashed him a smile. He looked utterly confused so before he could ask another inevitable question I began to speak. "The Water Nokk runs on water. Being water and all helps."

"Oh." Was all he could say before ending up on a laughing fit. "I thought you were the one that ran on water."

I paused. Technically I already tried that. "It isn't completely impossible." I told him.

"Yes, having magical powers and all." He said. "It's just going to be so tiring."

I nodded. "Yes, very tiring."

Then there was silence. Our pace has quickened compared to how slow we were earlier. This was due to the fact that time wasn't really slowing down for us and the sun was starting to go down so we had to pick up our pace if we wanted to get there before night falls.

If I remember correctly, the route from the Enchanted forest to the Arendelle Castle is twice, if not thrice, the travel time of coming from my Ice Castle to Arendelle's if we go by foot.

At the corner of my eye I can see the obnoxiously humungous Ice Castle I created from before. It wasn't that eye catching but to be able to see it from this distance makes me look back and think how huge it actually is.

I smiled. It's one of the things I was actually proud of making before thawing Arendelle.

"What are you thinking about?" Jack asked, finally speaking up after a long silence. I must admit I almost forgot I had company besides Nokk.

"Oh, nothing." I said shaking it off.

Not knowing what to say, Jack just nodded.

I felt the atmosphere start to go back to the silence from before until Jack popped up a conversation.

"You know, I'm actually wondering." Jack started. I just hummed in response. "You said you're the fifth spirit right?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." I answered.

"Considering that the flaming lizard, the wind and the..." he paused, staring at Nokk and occassionally gesturing to it awkwardly. "-The Water Nokk?" I continued for him. "Yes! That." He said quickly, gesturing to Nokk once more.

"What are the other two spirits here?" He asked.

"You already said four." I raised an eyebrow. He looked at me confused. "Fifth spirit." I said gesturing to myself.

"Oh. Right." He said, his cheeks and ears turning to a light shade of pink. "I mean, the other one then." He said before laughing nervously.

"Well, the other spirit takes the earth element. They're the Earth Giants." I answered to him with the same voice I tend to use on Anna whenever I'm trying to tutor her.

He just formed an "O" shape with his mouth while nodding.

Then came the inevitable silence once more. I can see the cliff where, according to Anna and Kristoff, the wolves reside. This meant we were actually close.

I never really went to that route, I don't really want to attempt going there neither. I don't want to risk going through a dark forest full of hungry wolves that attacked Anna and the others.

"It's almost night." Jack commented, staring at the sun that was almost out of sight. "Do you want to pick up the pace or is traveling at night okay with you?" He asked.

"Well, the Nokk can definitely go faster." I caressed the Nokk's mane. "But can you keep up?" I asked, immediately feeling like I said something rude.

He just laughed. "If I can keep up with Sandy then I can definitely keep up with the Nokk." He said proudly.

I just gave him an impressed smile.

"Well, you heard him." I told the Nokk. "Hiya!" I yelled then hit the rein before the Nokk galloped it's way to Arendelle, Jack trailing behind us.

I closed my eyes and felt the gush of wind hitting my face as we sped our way. I could hear Jack laugh with excitement.

"Now this is traveling!" He said catching up to us with ease.

"How are you flying so fast?" I looked at him with surprise, occasionally tucking my hair away from my face that was being blown by the wind.

"The wind is surprisingly not against me right now." He said.

I wanted to ask what he meant about it but I refrained myself. I can ask him about that later.

"Do you usually travel this fast?" I asked him. At this rate we were practically yelling at each other because the wind was messing with our hearing for a bit.

"A bit faster but yes." He said with a huge grin. If other people told me that I'd be skeptical and question their answer but if it was coming from the Winter Spirit I felt like it was a normal thing to hear. "Don't you travel this fast?"

"Not usually but it is quite fun to travel this fast." I told him before facing the road once more. At this rate, we'll be in Arendelle in no time.

From a distance I can already see the illuminated town and the facade of the castle. "There's Arendelle!" I said excitedly pointing at the castle specifically.

I saw Jack grin. "Race you there." He said before zooming out of route and flying to the castle with ease.

I pulled the Nokk's reins making it stop. "Well, that's not fair now is it?" I said.

I looked over to the terrain beneath us. Cliffside. It was the route I took when I was heading straight towards the North Mountain.

I took a deep breath. "Nokk, we might need to travel on waters." I said going down the Nokk, preparing myself to create a safer way down the cliff and to the water.