𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠

E L S A
°

I held the crystal I had earlier tightly on my hand before carefully reaching out to Honeymaren's hand.

Thankfully, nothing happened. I sighed in relief. She's really okay now. The fearlings are really gone.

"Don't worry Honeymaren, we're working to help you get better." I muttered in my breath.

Once the party was over I quickly went back here. Honestly, the party was alright. I did a few tricks for them to help lighten up the moods of the kids and even built them a mini skate rink, but I guess huge gatherings are still not my thing. Not when I have something on my mind.

Of course I made sure to excuse myself and tell them I'll be here at Honeymaren's just to make sure I won't worry Anna. She's worked hard for that party in such short notice, I didn't want to ruin it with the mood I was giving off.

Funny how I thought getting Honeymaren back would make me feel relieved but with this current situation I don't feel much at ease.

Sure the kids are now back but not everyone who was affected has fully recovered.

"I missed seeing you." I told the unconscious Honeymaren. "I miss talking to you about Arendelle and Northuldra and how we'd compare them. I miss our little banter when it's lunch or dinner time. I miss the Enchanted Forest and just being there with the others and Bruni, the Earth Giants." I rambled on.

"Oh and I don't know if you remember but Gale lets me ride on the wind now! I can fly with his help which is always a treat." I smiled widely.

"And Jack..." my voice trailed off, I felt something inside me, like a tug in my gut.

"Well, you used to tease me and him. Great news, we're on great terms. I guess we're what you can call lovers." I let out a small laugh. "I would love to tell you all about it once you wake up, though I will sapre you some embarrassing details that I know you'll tease me extra about." I added.

I looked over to her sleeping face. "Jack's on his way to get Sandy, the Sandman. He's a guardian and his powers are related to dreams. He's here to help you. We're gonna get through this okay?" I told Honeymaren, as if I was expecting her to reply.

I sighed. "He'll get back real soon. I promise." I smiled, confidently telling Honeymaren. "He promised." I said, this time not so confidently.

"Jack, you'll be back soon right?" I asked myself.

***

"Jack, hey what are you-"

He stopped and looked around him. Then he looked at me surprised. "Me?" He pointed at himself. "Are you talking to me?"

I laughed. "Yes, you. Who else is the Jack Frost in here?" I asked him.

His eyes widened even more. "Y-you know me? Wait, you can see me?" He said.

"Yes, I can see you. Now come on we have to-"

"You can see me! You can hear me!" He said excitedly.

What? What is he going on about? Why is he acting like this?

"Of course I can see and hear you, I know you. Look I can even touch you." I told him and reached for his hand.

Once again, same surprised look. "Ah-" his breath hitched for a moment. "Woah. You..." he looked at me with twinkling eyes.

"This is amazing. How, how are you seeing me? You believe in me?" Jack asked.

"Yes I do. I always have. Jack why are you acting so weird?" I finally asked.

"Weird? Oh sorry. It's just, I'm excited I never had anyone seen, hear or actually have physical contact to before." He said.

What?

"Jack... are you..." I didn't even want to know. I was afraid to know. I shook my head. "It's okay. Plus, don't you remember that we always do this?" I asked, raising our linked hands.

He looked at me. Confusion in his eyes. I do not have a good feeling about this.

"I- uh, I'm sorry but, who are you again?" He asked.

I something inside me just break. Like someone tugged into something and that just caused a domino effect leading something to get shattered.

"Oh come on, don't be like this. It's me. Elsa." I said. Oh no. Ice. Frost. Cold. My hand.

"Elsa?"

"Yes, Elsa. Fifth spirit? Protector of the Enchanted Forest? I used to be the queen of Arendelle? We met at the Enchanted Forest don't you remember?" I asked. The room looks like it's starting to spin. My mind was already clouded. I feel like I'm going to throw up.

He's not saying anything.

"My sister Anna, do you remember her? Or her husband? Kristoff? Anna and Kristoff? King and Queen of Arendelle?" I kept on talking.

"Please tell me you at least remember Arendelle?" I asked. Oh no, I can feel my tears clouding my sight already.

"Jack, it's me." I said.

"Jack..."

"Elsa." Jack said, but his expression was blank.

Everything was blank.

It was now just me and Jack.

"Elsa." He said again. Still no expression in his face. No, this isn't Jack.

"ELSA!" I heard again but it was from a different voice. "ELSA WAKE UP!"

I let out a loud gasp and finally realized what happened. A dream. A reoccurring dream. Or to put it more accurately, a nightmare.

"Hey, are you okay? You were crying in your sleep." Anna asked.

Oh, I fell asleep at Honeymaren's room.

I looked over to her and she was still asleep.

"Oh, sorry. I was just... It was a dream and I just..." I didn't know what to say, or rather I didn't want to say. "It's okay. I'm okay now."

"Are you sure? I could um... I could listen if you want to talk about it." Anna offered.

"It's okay Anna, it was nothing." I lied.

I feel like this dream is just playing on repeat now for days. The longer I wait for Jack the more frequent I see it.

I've never been so anxious about something like this before. But then again I never had anyone say goodbye to me like that in a long time. And the last time... it didn't end well.

To be honest. I'd rather have that dream than the other. At least I'll get to see him again.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. "It was just a dream Elsa. It's okay." I thought to myself.

"Hey, what if we get some breakfast? I didn't get to eat much last night at the party 'cause I was too busy arranging things so why don't you come with me?" Anna spoke up.

I looked at her with a weak smile. "Yeah, I am a little hungry too." I said.

Anna beamed a smile. "Great. I think Kristoff was already getting our table ready." Anna said. "Let's go?"

In the corner of my eye I saw Ryder approaching the room. "Yeah, I think Ryder needs some alone time with his sister anyway." I told Anna.

She looked at the direction I was looking at and nodded.

"Yeah you're right." Anna agreed.